Hollyweird Awards shows

Baz

This. ------------------>
Prescribed to be taken all together? Never the less if you croaked from your narco-cocktail you think you would be celebrated and exalted?

Heath Ledger was being celebrated because of his acting.

His performance as The Joker was stunningly brilliant.

Pete

Repete
What is a great side dish to the main course of friggin crazy is the moral righteousness of Hollyweird. The Top of the fold story in all the major news is how the Branjelina Anniston thing worked out.

Isn't it just grand that our most celebrated industry has the dirty little issue of "Who was your husband porking?" All the glitz and glamour................oo la la.........cheek kiss.........Oh look there is your ex husband, he is with the chick he was porking when he was making a movie.........isn't she lovely and talented? While Brad is thinking Damn, why did those bastards have her present? How embarrassing......America's sweetheart and I screwed her over. Oh well the rubes love me besides it is too hard to be me to be held to any type of moral standard."

Pandora

What is a great side dish to the main course of friggin crazy is the moral righteousness of Hollyweird. The Top of the fold story in all the major news is how the Branjelina Anniston thing worked out.

Isn't it just grand that our most celebrated industry has the dirty little issue of "Who was your husband porking?" All the glitz and glamour................oo la la.........cheek kiss.........Oh look there is your ex husband, he is with the chick he was porking when he was making a movie.........isn't she lovely and talented? While Brad is thinking Damn, why did those bastards have her present? How embarrassing......America's sweetheart and I screwed her over. Oh well the rubes love me besides it is too hard to be me to be held to any type of moral standard."

Your vagina is showing!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Team Aniston :yay:

The hypocrisy of Hollywood is overwhelming. And what's really annoying is that you point it out to people and they go, "Where?"

:rolleyes:

lovinmaryland

Pete I am having a Oscar re-cap show at my house tonight you wanna come over :dance:

frogman123

What?

I am not a doctor but I have never heard of one perscribing Xanax, Oxy and Vicodin all to be taken at the same time. :lol:

I was perscribed Xanax and Vicodin after I had Lasik- I had to take each every 4 hours-

Also, you have clearly not "researched" the whole story. He was perscribed Rx in Europe, and then different meds in the US. Just because someone OD's on Rx drugs does not mean they abused them.

Also, whats up with everyone getting "mad" about awards shows? YOU watch the movies, which is how they get rich. Why not have awards shows on TV, which made them famous? Lol- if you don't like it, sell your TV. Idiots.

frogman123

Post of the week :lol:

lol- are you seriously that dense? Open up that little mind and think, maybe, just maybe he was prescribed drugs in two different countries whose doctors did not communicate with one another, and maybe, just maybe the drugs reacted badly... and there might be a slight chance that he was not a doctor and didn’t know, and of course didn’t have your sheer expertise on the subject...

By the way, it might be helpful for you to go to Dictionary.com and look up some of the elementary words that you have such difficulty understanding.