Hollyweird Awards shows

Pete

Repete
lol- are you seriously that dense? Open up that little mind and think, maybe, just maybe he was prescribed drugs in two different countries whose doctors did not communicate with one another, and maybe, just maybe the drugs reacted badly... and there might be a slight chance that he was not a doctor and didn’t know, and of course didn’t have your sheer expertise on the subject...

By the way, it might be helpful for you to go to Dictionary.com and look up some of the elementary words that you have such difficulty understanding.

You calling me dense :killingme

There is this really cool thing doctors to a couple times when you go. When they screen you they make you fill out a questionnaire and one of the questions is "Are you presently taking any medications? Please list." then they typically say "Are you taking any medications?" then when the doctor is deciding what medications to write a prescription for to treat you they nearly always ask again "Are you presently taking any medications?"

Of course drug shoppers always say "Nah" so they can get more.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Why is it that when the trailer trash and subsidized housing folks die of overdoses it's :ohwell: they got what they deserved for doing drugs in the first place, but when it's someone from the entertainment industry it's a "life of an artist cut tragically short"?

Pete

Repete
Why is it that when the trailer trash and subsidized housing folks die of overdoses it's :ohwell: they got what they deserved for doing drugs in the first place, but when it's someone from the entertainment industry it's a "life of an artist cut tragically short"?

Just because that tire is flat doesn't mean the air came out of it.

frogman123

That’s stereotypical. However, usually trash OD on illegal drugs and drugs that are not prescribed to them. And even if the actor or artist dies of illegal overdose it IS usually tragic because they had something to offer to millions of people- what does triler trash have to offer? Besides, its your tax money (welfare) that is probably buying the drugs they are using. Like I said before, stop watching TV, then you might have some basis for an argument. .

kom526

That’s stereotypical. However, usually trash OD on illegal drugs and drugs that are not prescribed to them. And even if the actor or artist dies of illegal overdose it IS usually tragic because they had something to offer to millions of people- what does triler trash have to offer? Besides, its your tax money (welfare) that is probably buying the drugs they are using. Like I said before, stop watching TV, then you might have some basis for an argument. .

So, you're saying that it's ok for someone to OD on on prescription drugs even if they may or may not have been obtained by the most honest means? I cna't figure out why so many people STILL put Elvis on a pedestal and whine about his death... he friggin' OD'd and if you've ever seen Graceland you'll see that he was trailer trash writ large.

How do you know how much TV I watch?

My response may be stereotypical but not as stereotypical and hypocritical as yours.

Last edited:

Baz

This. ------------------>
What part of accidental OD do certain whiney people not quite understand?

Pete

Repete
What part of accidental OD do certain whiney people not quite understand?

I am sure he didn't intend to kill himself, he just meant to abuse them and get high or stoned or pass out. The dying part was purely coincidental.

kom526

I am sure he didn't intend to kill himself, he just meant to abuse them and get high or stoned or pass out. The dying part was purely coincidental.

But Pete, they were prescription drugs, prescribed by a doctor he couldn't possibly have abused them.

Pete

Repete
But Pete, they were prescription drugs, prescribed by a doctor he couldn't possibly have abused them.

I don't even know why stars are forced to get perscriptions. They are stars for crap sakes. Just let them go into CVS with a bucket and get what they feel they need.

Baz

Maybe, just maybe he was using them for their intended purpose, and accidentally took a lethal amount. Seeing as how the medical examiner determined that was the case, I think I'm going with his story over yours.

Pete

Repete
Maybe, just maybe he was using them for their intended purpose, and accidentally took a lethal amount. Seeing as how the medical examiner determined that was the case, I think I'm going with his story over yours.

OK :yay: Elvis died from a heart attack triggered by excessive straining blasting a duke too.

Baz

OK :yay: Elvis died from a heart attack triggered by excessive straining blasting a duke too.

I think you're just trying to save face after your claim that Ledger "offed himself with an overdose of heroin " crashed and burned.

You were wrong on your version of his death, now it appears that you feel you have to somehow twist things so the two different scenarios are "the same". This way, you can use your manufactured illusion to falsely justify your error.

Pete

Repete
I think you're just trying to save face after your claim that Ledger "offed himself with an overdose of heroin " crashed and burned.

You were wrong on your version of his death, now it appears that you feel you have to somehow twist things so the two different scenarios are "the same". This way, you can use your manufactured illusion to falsely justify your error.

Get over yourself :lmao: I already admitted the heroin error. Ledger is just as dead, the substance he abused is of little consequence.

It is OK though you can rip the Heath poster from Tiger Beat and worship it all you want. You made/proved my point perfectly.

Ledger is dead. He died between silk sheets from a fatal combo of a multiple types of prescription drugs. The absence of a law suit against a doctor for malpractice means he took them in a manner, dosage and/or combination not directed by his physician / physicians and people are all a twitter and making excuses for him and idolizing him.

Have a nice day :lol:

donbarzini

Oh for Christ's sake!! You know, I read where they're selling lives now at Target and WalMart. Why don't you go buy one?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
And even if the actor or artist dies of illegal overdose it IS usually tragic because they had something to offer to millions of people...

#### that! I wouldn't know him if he walked up to me. Just because sooo many people don't have a life and have to be "entertained" constantly, doesn't make it a tragedy.

I wish the #### he had befriended Sean Penn, and given him a handful of skittles, too! Good ####ing riddance.:buddies:

Last edited: