Home Alone In Filth

D

dems4me

Originally posted by mAlice
If I loose it, will it get away?

no - maybe its a cycle and you just simply don't know how to lose weight :shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by dems4me
no - maybe its a cycle and you just simply don't know how to lose weight :shrug:

Maybe it's a cycle and you just don't know how to spell. :shrug:

How much weight do you need to lose?

Lucy

:roflmao: :killingme

I couldn't get beyond the shiny sink!
Hey, it's not perfect, but for some people that don't have a clue, it gives them a place to start.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by Lucy
Hey, it's not perfect, but for some people that don't have a clue, it gives them a place to start.

If they don't have a clue, I'm sure a shiny sink is the least of their concerns. :lmao:

D

dems4me

Maybe it's a cycle and you just don't know how to spell. :shrug:

How much weight do you need to lose?

Like your capitalization Malice?

:lol:

its been fun!! I'm outta here for the day!!! :dance:

Lucy

Originally posted by dems4me
No not at all... I know I'm not the only one that would offer a child chores or teach him to start cleaning up after themself? All that was mentioned was litter box and counters -- doesn't seem to be all that messy to me and if it was -- they are lazy to not be motivated to clean it up -- by saying they don't know how I think is just a cop out??? Cripe sake -- how can you NOT know how to empty a litter box?? :shrug:
Why should the child clean up after himself, if no one else does? Maybe he does but he's the only one. As far as not knowing how to clean the litter box...Where do you dump it? In the trash? That just moves the stink to the trash can and if the bag of trash ends up sitting around, the cat will tear a hole in it. Outside trash? That's over flowing too. In the yard? where? in the woods? what if there aren't any? Under the bushes? that puts the stink right outside the door, that's no good either. Hey, I know...they can cart it over to your house and dump it in your yard.

Lucy

If they don't have a clue, I'm sure a shiny sink is the least of their concerns. :lmao:
But in the situation I described, where would you start? The sink? the counters? the kitchen table? Any one of these is as valid as another. These people need someone to pick a starting point for them because they can't decide on their own. That particular site picked the sink.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
But in the situation I described, where would you start? The sink? the counters? the kitchen table? Any one of these is as valid as another. These people need someone to pick a starting point for them because they can't decide on their own. That particular site picked the sink.

Let's take step one, for example.

Take all the dishes out of the sink.

For the complete idiot it should say, "Plug up the sink and fill with not, soapy water. Wash the dried food particles off of the dishes. Rinse the dishes. Dry the dishes. Put the dishes in the cupboard.

:roflmao:

Lucy

Let's take step one, for example.

Take all the dishes out of the sink.

For the complete idiot it should say, "Plug up the sink and fill with not, soapy water. Wash the dried food particles off of the dishes. Rinse the dishes. Dry the dishes. Put the dishes in the cupboard.

Too many steps, and when you consider the counters, tables and every other flat surface is covered with dishes, and the oven is full of them as well, some people aren't going to do it. For those not so deep in crap, most of them will probably do the dishes while they are at it and then they are ahead of the game.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Too many steps, and when you consider the counters, tables and every other flat surface is covered with dishes, and the oven is full of them as well, some people aren't going to do it. For those not so deep in crap, most of them will probably do the dishes while they are at it and then they are ahead of the game.

Lucy, you're full of ####.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Make a list of what needs to be done.

Look at the list and prioritize, don't just up to do it yet.

Drink some water, tea or your favorite beverage.

Spend this 15 minutes calming yourself. Breathing deep and slowly thinking about the next hour and what you can get done.

Love on your babies.

Kiss your husband.

Then go back to work with a renewed spirit.

I've got your renewed spirit! :roflmao:

Lucy

Lucy, you're full of ####.
Not this time. I've seen this work for some people. The more out of control their lives are the more it helps. Obviously you've never been in such a situation, nor do you know anyone in that situation. But you are as bad as dems, living in your own little world.

I'll grant you that site does have a bunch of feel good crap, but the basic premise is pick one thing that you can do everyday and keep clean everyday and when you can keep up with that, move onto something else.

I don't have time to argue this all night, you don't care anyway, but if there is anyone else who does, go to the site, read the testimonials. Many of them describe how their lives were like before, one woman was even investigated by social services because of it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Not this time. I've seen this work for some people. The more out of control their lives are the more it helps. Obviously you've never been in such a situation, nor do you know anyone in that situation. But you are as bad as dems, living in your own little world.

I'll grant you that site does have a bunch of feel good crap, but the basic premise is pick one thing that you can do everyday and keep clean everyday and when you can keep up with that, move onto something else.

I don't have time to argue this all night, you don't care anyway, but if there is anyone else who does, go to the site, read the testimonials. Many of them describe how their lives were like before, one woman was even investigated by social services because of it.

And don't forget your lace up shoes! :roflmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Lucy, I respect that you're a domestic goddess and have all of your chores done, and still have time to build such a humorous site. I'm sure housewives all over the world sit down and read it during their 15 minute breather.