Homeowners Associations

Blondie76

I think a good portion of the neighborhoods in Waldorf have association fees. I'm not sure about Pinefield - cause I've seen some pretty crappy yards in there.

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
Originally posted by Warron
I can't stand HOA'S. I would pay extra just to stay away from them. I already have about 500 layers of government telling me what to do, why would I voluntarily place myself under another.

It is a new development and unfortunately you didn'y have a choice.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Actually...

I might join one if they'd forbid some of the real irritating things.

Like children playing outside and making noise, cars going by my house... :mad:

Blondie76

Re: Actually...

Originally posted by Kyle
I might join one if they'd forbid some of the real irritating things.

Like children playing outside and making noise, cars going by my house...

:roflmao:

Let me know how that works out. Cause I will pay extra to make the kids never come out of the house except for school in my neighborhood - except school is almost out - guess it wouldn't matter. :frown:

LPMEDIC

If they are going to enforce it to the T. then people cannot park on the street. and a lot of people don't have driveways that will handle more than one car. Not sure how they will handle that issue.

Blondie76

I have another issue - people coming through the neighborhood w/ their stereo booming and the constant bass going. That drives me INSANE, especially when I'm trying to sleep. I swear someone comes through my neighborhood everyone night btwn 9 and 10. :burning:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Thanks...

Originally posted by Blondie76
:roflmao:

Let me know how that works out. Cause I will pay extra to make the kids never come out of the house except for school...
Almost forgot about those damn slow moving buses! :burning:

LPMEDIC

I have another issue - people coming through the neighborhood w/ their stereo booming and the constant bass going. That drives me INSANE, especially when I'm trying to sleep. I swear someone comes through my neighborhood everyone night btwn 9 and 10. :burning:

Actually its around 9:40, I'll try and keep it down..

:killingme

Blondie76

Re: Thanks...

Originally posted by Kyle
Almost forgot about those damn slow moving buses! :burning:

How about the kids who walk in the middle of the street - AND THEY KNOW YOU ARE THERE. But will not budge - you have to go into the other lane to get around them. I'm about to get out and start throwing some :boxing: next time.

Ponytail

What - they don't pick up your trash? Or do you have to pay that seperately?

Both.

Seems that we pay for it, and still have to take it to the dump. I pay for road maintenance, and live on an unpaved road. No street lamps, no drainage ditches...at least none that are maintained... Hell, I even have to take the crap left over from my water meter installation...mandated by the HOA...to the dump..huge pile of brush and 3 big ol' plastic retainers from the old water valves.

I had to fill in the ruts from the tractors from the water meter installation...that the water company was nice enough to grow grass in for me.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ponytail

I had to fill in the ruts from the tractors from the water meter installation...that the water company was nice enough to grow grass in for me.
I just got "blued" today, so they'll be here soon. It's gonna tear up my driveway. :burning:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
I just got "blued" today, so they'll be here soon. It's gonna tear up my driveway. :burning:
Tattoo'd is next then... What kind?

Ponytail

Originally posted by Sharon

The driveway was the one thing that I had HOPED would get torn up. Bastids did it while I was on vacation...one week later than scheduled...they were nice enough to leave me a message though. :rolleyes: dikkeds.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ponytail
Bastids did it while I was on vacation...one week later than scheduled...they were nice enough to leave me a message though. :rolleyes: dikkeds.
I got a note saying they were coming a few weeks ago and then another 2 weeks ago...go figure.