Horned goats v. Skins

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
What a strange game.

The strongest man on the team, Phillip Daniels, blocks a kick.

I thought it was Carricker? Carricker has the better bench press Daniels is better on the squat. (WaPo? I think) Either way, that series was 7 squandered points!

DEFENSE!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
I thought it was Carricker? Carricker has the better bench press Daniels is better on the squat. (WaPo? I think) Either way, that series was 7 squandered points!

DEFENSE!!!
I think Carricker is a close second. Haslett has a man-crush on Carricker because he drafted him.:lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Same ol same ol... Go down the field with ease, settle for FG. No D. Every game is a struggle. I see so many great things in this team but still see a bunch of individuals. This is so frustrating.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Same ol same ol... Go down the field with ease, settle for FG. No D. Every game is a struggle. I see so many great things in this team but still see a bunch of individuals. This is so frustrating.

Defense is going to lose this game for us. :ohwell:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Defense is going to lose this game for us. :ohwell:

Well they certainly couldn't stop the Rams in any capacity. The O wasn't doing anything either. It was overall a crappy game. That Cooley drop was also a fumble; so it was a gimmee. And there really isn't much explanation why Portis was sitting on the bench.

Like I said... another long season.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Well they certainly couldn't stop the Rams in any capacity. The O wasn't doing anything either. It was overall a crappy game. That Cooley drop was also a fumble; so it was a gimmee. And there really isn't much explanation why Portis was sitting on the bench.

He can't get it done?.....Sad game for us fans. Skins seemed like a good 5pt pick this week too...oh wait a minute....

MrSnyder

We are doing our best to make you happy, it just wouldn't be fun for you if you couldn't piss and moan all year. :dye: