Horse carma??

PrepH4U

Bigpops92 said:
Thank you itchy one! Good point...How do you know? Another assumption!

You people have me so mad I just may call Imus! or Jesse. or Rev.Sharpton!

If I just had some good ole Karma!
Listen get your post count up over 50 then we will re-visit the subject of Karma. Didn't you read the faq's? :shrug:
That post alone is worth a 5pt penalty!

Bigpops92

PrepH4U said:
Listen get your post count up over 50 then we will re-visit the subject of Karma. Didn't you read the faq's? :shrug:
That post alone is worth a 5pt penalty!

Read the directions??? are you kidding me? Why on earth would I do something like that?

(ok...will do)

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Bigpops92 said:
Thank you itchy one! Good point...How do you know? Another assumption!

You people have me so mad I just may call Imus! or Jesse. or Rev.Sharpton!

If I just had some good ole Karma!

Well, judging from the name I will say its a guy...and it carries a big "Shovel"

So, come on over big guy...shovel away, and if you are a chick....and you can clean my barn...EVEN BETTER~!!!

Just remember, its not the size of the shovel...its how you use it!

PrepH4U

appendixqh said:
Well, judging from the name I will say its a guy...and it carries a big "Shovel"

So, come on over big guy...shovel away, and if you are a chick....and you can clean my barn...EVEN BETTER~!!!

Just remember, its not the size of the shovel...its how you use it!
Yep make em earn his karma! :lol:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Bigpops92 said:
Holy cow...you horse people need to get your mind out of the gutter. I meant i have a large shovel.....therefore i will need a large muck bucket. GEEZ, can't anything be taken for what it is instead of puting sexual undertones on everything....GROW UP!

I am so upset right now....i need some good KARMA for your insults! :killingme

Geez I never mentioned anything about sex...did I? I was saying that apendix has alot of shait...So where is your mind? Maybe somebody else should GROW UP!

Apendix he probably doesn't have any good experience anyway..

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
Geez I never mentioned anything about sex...did I? I was saying that apendix has alot of shait...So where is your mind? Maybe somebody else should GROW UP!

Maybe I can round-pen him :wench:

Bigpops92

mingiz said:

Lighten up Francis....i was kidding! :elaine:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Bigpops92 said:
whips and chains can't hurt me! :lalala:

Let me guess...
A. I bet you ride bikes...not horses.

B. You do like whips and chains.

C. You were spanked a lot as a child, now you seek to continue that attention via these forums. :whistle:

Bigpops92

appendixqh said:
Let me guess...
A. I bet you ride bikes...not horses.

B. You do like whips and chains.

C. You were spanked a lot as a child, now you seek to continue that attention via these forums. :whistle:

Let me answer Mrs Smarty pants, since you seem to like to stereotype (your soooo insensative)

1. YES I love Bikes...besides I could ride any horse I wish.....I have seen the VHS tapes...i know it all!
2. YES (enough said)
3. Why yes i was spanked a lot. If you have time I would like to discuss this with you...sort of like therapy???

Bigpops92

appendixqh said:
You are kinda funny... :dork:

Bye the way Annie Oakley...Mrs "get your BB gun".

Perhaps before you start taking shots at those beauuuu :killingme utiful horses, you may want to try whispering. i saw it in a movie once and it works GREAT!

fredsaid2

Bigpops92 said:
Let me answer Mrs Smarty pants, since you seem to like to stereotype (your soooo insensative)

1. YES I love Bikes...besides I could ride any horse I wish.....I have seen the VHS tapes...i know it all!
QUOTE]

You've got it backwards! The DVDs are for the horses to view so they are properly trained when you decide to ride. Like any good rider you just need to sit there....

Bigpops92

fredsaid2 said:
Bigpops92 said:

QUOTE]

You've got it backwards! The DVDs are for the horses to view so they are properly trained when you decide to ride. Like any good rider you just need to sit there....

LOL

I would let them watch the DVD's but there is just not enough time...between grooming appointments, feeding, pooping , chewing fences, etc.....I barely have time for the Horse Psycologist appointments!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Bigpops92 said:
Bye the way Annie Oakley...Mrs "get your BB gun".

Perhaps before you start taking shots at those beauuuu :killingme utiful horses, you may want to try whispering. i saw it in a movie once and it works GREAT!

You should have watched to the end of the movie...you jackazzzzzz...Robert Redford was killed by that horse. Besides, what kind of biker puzzzy would watch that movie??? huh, BigPoops?

Last edited:

Bigpops92

appendixqh said:
You should have watched to the end of the movie...you jackazzzzzz...Robert Redford was killed by that horse. Besides, what kind of biker puzzzy would watch that movie???

Guess he shouldn't have raised his voice huh?

Biker puzzy for watching it???? If you must know, the boyz and I mistook it for the movie " the whore whipper"

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Bigpops92 said:
Guess he shouldn't have raised his voice huh?

Biker puzzy for watching it???? If you must know, the boyz and I mistook it for the movie " the whore whipper"

OMG he's gay! :yikes: you don't happen to look like that guy in the other thread do you???

fredsaid2

Bigpops92 said:
fredsaid2 said:
LOL

I would let them watch the DVD's but there is just not enough time...between grooming appointments, feeding, pooping , chewing fences, etc.....I barely have time for the Horse Psycologist appointments!

I do hope you're not neglecting the Horse Psychic appointments. She'll probably tell you you're damaging their psyche letting them view those X-rated moves. W whipper Indeed!