Horse carma??

Bigpops92

Sadielady said:
There are people on here who claim they're men but really they just think we are too stupid not to see through them. :razz: :elaine:

Interesting observation???? Are you suggesting that I am a woman trapped in a mans body? :whack:

Bigpops92

SouthernMdRocks said:
He's quite a hoot!!! :lmao: But he's gotta earn some green. LOL

This all started over me trying to get some GREEN...show me some love....PLEASE!

To be honest, this is my first forum. I just created the account. Read about Karma and thought what the heck!

But it sure is fun :elaine:

R

riderup

Bigpops92 said:
This all started over me trying to get some GREEN...show me some love....PLEASE!

To be honest, this is my first forum. I just created the account. Read about Karma and thought what the heck!

But it sure is fun :elaine:
Aaaawww, you were a forum virgin! I sent you some green shuga :huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Bigpops92 said:
Interesting observation???? Are you suggesting that I am a woman trapped in a mans body? :whack:
Nope I was talking about somebody else. They know who they are, unless they have changed personalities lately. :eyebrow: :whistle: :confused: :crazy: These little faces are cute. They keep adding more.

Bigpops92

Sadielady said:
Nope I was talking about somebody else. They know who they are, unless they have changed personalities lately. :eyebrow: :whistle: :confused: :crazy: These little faces are cute. They keep adding more.

HMMM, things are getting interesting here. Looks like i picked a good area to introduce myself. :howdy:

55Chevy

Bigpops92 said:
HMMM, things are getting interesting here. Looks like i picked a good area to introduce myself. :howdy:
Go on over to the pet services section, they got lots of little kids giving out red karma.

R

riderup

55Chevy said:
Go on over to the pet services section, they got lots of little kids giving out red karma.
OMG! What is up with you?!? I can't believe what you posted. Actually, I can. Somebody took their vitamins today. :razz:
That is not how you play nice!! :spank:

Last edited by a moderator:

55Chevy

riderup said:
OMG! What is up with you?!? I can't believe what you posted. Actually, I can. Somebody took their vitamins today. :razz:
I play fair, not nice :patriot:

PrepH4U

riderup said:
Horse carma?? 04-14-2007 03:55 PM fu** off, stay out of our horse forum, loser.
Riderup this is how you play nice? :whistle:
psst it's not your forum :killingme

Otter

Nothing to see here
PrepH4U said:

How long you been a loser, Prep?? How does it affect your everyday life??

PrepH4U

otter said:
How long you been a loser, Prep?? How does it affect your everyday life??
Oh I wallow in the gutters looking for spare change just hoping to find enough so I may also buy another horse and be supreme. It effects me deeply otter thanks for asking :sigh:

R

riderup

PrepH4U said:
Not me. If I had sent you red karma, I would have signed it. Unlike some.

Last edited by a moderator: