Horse carma??

Bigpops92

appendixqh said:
OMG he's gay! :yikes: you don't happen to look like that guy in the other thread do you???

you just bought yourself the whole can Missy! Just wait till i get some Karma! :duel:

mingiz

Horse Poor
appendixqh said:
You know not of who you mess with! I would be nice to Mingiz... :boxing:

Wow alot went on while I was at lunch....Thanks Apendix for taking care of me and the light work.... And yes surely let SouthernMdRocks have at em....Can't wait for Paso to meet em.... :lmao: :killingme

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
Wow alot went on while I was at lunch....Thanks Apendix for taking care of me and the light work.... And yes surely let SouthernMdRocks have at em....Can't wait for Paso to meet em.... :lmao: :killingme

I know, where is Paso when we need her? :howdy:

SLIM

Bigpops92 said:
Let me answer Mrs Smarty pants, since you seem to like to stereotype (your soooo insensative)

1. YES I love Bikes...besides I could ride any horse I wish.....I have seen the VHS tapes...i know it all!

But... Did you stay at a 'HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS' last night ? :coffee:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
appendixqh said:
Well, judging from the name I will say its a guy...and it carries a big "Shovel"

So, come on over big guy...shovel away, and if you are a chick....and you can clean my barn...EVEN BETTER~!!!

Just remember, its not the size of the shovel...its how you use it!
There are people on here who claim they're men but really they just think we are too stupid not to see through them. :razz: :elaine:

R

riderup

Sadielady said:
There are people on here who claim they're men but really they just think we are too stupid not to see through them. :razz: :elaine:
OOOH!! I know one! I know one! :starcat:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Bigpops92 said:
What does a person have to do to get some carma around here? :lalala:
Plan a show...... :killingme Be a decent trainer.... :razz: show up on this forum and have an opinion. You will get Karma, but it won't be green :elaine: