Horse Manure on Trails

CountryLady

luvmyponies
I do not claim to know it all. Where do you get this from anything I have posted

Oh, …….you don’t like being called a KNOW IT ALL, well,…..NIETHER DO I. :whistle:

Well, Water off of a ducks back you know.:howdy:

You seem to have it all figured out, go with it. After all you know everything thanks to Google. By the way you posted not having a problem about your horse crappin at the parks and no one should have a problem with it to posting a link that states some of the parks rules on horseback riding. Oh by the way I know I am a Snobby Elitist, one of the other smarter forum members said so, after all I was trying to defend her about re cooping money out of pocket to horses she rescued and was reselling. And giving the money back to the one at fault.

What I said was this:
Another snide remark about google’ing.
What it sounds like you are REALLY saying is:
“Those of you that think you know it all, REALLY ANNOY THOSE OF US THAT DO”
I can have my own perceptions of what you say, especially when they come with snide remarks.
If I have perceived wrong, maybe you can clear it up for me.
I cleared up the reason I reference articles, aka by you “google’ing.
Think what you want Have a nice day
Have a nice day back, and take a day off and ride your ponies. They and you deserve it!
:smoochy:
THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!
:buddies:

Robin

Oh, …….you don’t like being called a KNOW IT ALL, well,…..NIETHER DO I. :whistle:

Well, Water off of a ducks back you know.:howdy:

What I said was this:
Another snide remark about google’ing.
What it sounds like you are REALLY saying is:
“Those of you that think you know it all, REALLY ANNOY THOSE OF US THAT DO”
I can have my own perceptions of what you say, especially when they come with snide remarks.
If I have perceived wrong, maybe you can clear it up for me.
I cleared up the reason I reference articles, aka by you “google’ing.

Have a nice day back, and take a day off and ride your ponies. They and you deserve it!
:smoochy:
THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!meditating. Explain it to those that come to the store for something and I am not at the store. The world falls apart:killingme
I had my free time where I enjoyed riding every minute that I could so now those times are not the same and I don't believe I will ever ride as much as I used to. I have horses that I enjoy taking care of for now.

fredsaid2

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!meditating. Explain it to those that come to the store for something and I am not at the store. The world falls apart:killingmeQUOTE]

That has happened! Besides, we'd miss seeing and talking to Robin if she didn't spend her life in her store. :smile:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!meditating. Explain it to those that come to the store for something and I am not at the store. The world falls apart:killingme

That has happened! Besides, we'd miss seeing and talking to Robin if she didn't spend her life in her store. :smile:

Got an idea!..... Robin could announce ahead of time (like amish merchants do) and close for a....hmmm....... horse holiday.... and if you would miss talking to her, maybe a few of you could all plan to go with.

Horse holiday for ALL. :yahoo:

You could even call it a customer appreciation ride. :whistle:

Last edited:

Robin

Got an idea!..... Robin could announce ahead of time (like amish merchants do) and close for a....hmmm....... horse holiday.... and if you would miss talking to her, maybe a few of you could all plan to go with.

Horse holiday for ALL. :yahoo:

You could even call it a customer appreciation ride. :whistle:

:killingmeDoes not work for deliveries that are certain day scheduled by routine:buddies:

chzburger

Trail Advocates

If you think that horses should be given more access to trails and would like to maintain the access you currently have, then become a trail advocate.

What does it mean to be a trail advocate? Simple....
1. Recoginize and understand the impact your specific usage has on the trails and trail users and take actions to minimize those impacts.
2. Form or join a trail advocacy group and donate your time to maintaining and repairing the trails.
3. Educate yourself and your peers on proper trail etiquette.
4. Engage other trail users in positive discussions to better understand their perceptions of your usage and to share your perceptions of theirs.
5. Communicate your trail advocacy efforts to your peers and encourage them to join in your efforts.
6. Lead by example.
7. Recognize that you have a responsibility to your horse, to yourself and to all the other trail users to ride in a safe manner.

As a trail advocate, you will be able to point to all the good you do for the trails when access issues arise. Actions speak louder than words.

We all want to enjoy our times on the trails....with a little respect and understanding for each other, we can do that.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
If you think that horses should be given more access to trails and would like to maintain the access you currently have, then become a trail advocate.

What does it mean to be a trail advocate? Simple....
1. Recoginize and understand the impact your specific usage has on the trails and trail users and take actions to minimize those impacts.
2. Form or join a trail advocacy group and donate your time to maintaining and repairing the trails.
3. Educate yourself and your peers on proper trail etiquette.
4. Engage other trail users in positive discussions to better understand their perceptions of your usage and to share your perceptions of theirs.
5. Communicate your trail advocacy efforts to your peers and encourage them to join in your efforts.
6. Lead by example.
7. Recognize that you have a responsibility to your horse, to yourself and to all the other trail users to ride in a safe manner.

As a trail advocate, you will be able to point to all the good you do for the trails when access issues arise. Actions speak louder than words.

We all want to enjoy our times on the trails....with a little respect and understanding for each other, we can do that.

EXACTLY!!!!
I have been trying to do something just like this.
Thank You for your input!!!
<<<<<MORE TO COME>>>>>