Horse Riders Get Together!

G

GVF

OK, so everyone just ignored my Uno's sggestion. :lalala:

I know I have cancer, but am I that unpopular??? :(

I don't think I am up for riding a bull as I am still healing from my mastectomy and going through radiation, and am pretty burnt up/sore still. When I am better bull riding sounds like a blast, but not very appealing right now LOL

Anyways, I would love to meet some other So. MD horse people!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
GVF said:
OK, so everyone just ignored my Uno's sggestion. :lalala:

I don't think I am up for riding a bull as I am still healing from my mastectomy and going through radiation, and am pretty burnt up/sore still. When I am better bull riding sounds like a blast, but not very appealing right now LOL

Anyways, I would love to meet some other So. MD horse people!!
Aww now you are making me sad.... I will drive up to meet you. That is just a long way for me (45 minutes). You can just come laugh at us falling off the bull. I will buy you a drink to make up for the gas. :flowers: :otter: :buddies:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yea if we're drinking I don't want to have to drive 40 miles snockered.... :popcorn: Maybe a place in the middle...Too bad the Halfway house is gone....

Sorry to hear of your cancer. Hope you have a full recovery.... :huggy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
GVF said:

:huggy: I've pmed you something too.

I live in Calvert. There is nothing in Calvert and it's far from everything. Anyone here like movies? I want to see the Bourne Ultimatium.

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
I can't do it then. Not that I have any credibility on here, but I just found out that I have students on this forum (underage). I have to act like a professional. :whistle:
:blushing:

slotted

HorseRiding God said:
So are we going to Monks this friday? Where is that place? I have never been there before.
Down by St. Inigoes. Rt. 5 and Trapp Road.

Wear your big belt buckle this time. :yay:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
slotted said:
Miami is 12 hours from Pensacola. It takes me just as long to drive from MD to FL (Jax) as it does from one end of Florida to the other. Just an interesting tid bit. It takes me 16 hours to get to Pensacola though.

mingiz

Horse Poor
slotted said:
Down by St. Inigoes. Rt. 5 and Trapp Road.

Wear your big belt buckle this time. :yay:

Yea them Ridge boys would have fun with a big belt buckled cowboy...The All Mighty Zues would be history,,,, :popcorn: :lmao: or a little pony :lmao:

Eventer29

I wanna ride a bull!! Too bad its so far away :( Id prob get lost. I am very directionally challenged. that + alcohol=BAD
Calvert sucks as far as places to hang out n have fun :( Course I have found its not where ya are its who you're with as to how much fun ya can have

slotted

Sadielady said:
Miami is 12 hours from Pensacola. It takes me just as long to drive from MD to FL (Jax) as it does from one end of Florida to the other. Just an interesting tid bit. It takes me 16 hours to get to Pensacola though.
And it only takes me 5-6 hours to drive to Jax... :razz:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Giddy up! said:
wheres frmgirl..i need some pics! wanna see what i look like on sadie..prob looked like a flea on her back..damn she is big!

:smack: ok I deleted a whole thread because I was worried about you getting crap about the pics I posted and now you want more pics posted of you.... :smack:

:huggy: