Horseback Riding Lessons

Geek

What is the name of the place over by wildewood airport? We went there for an open house and loved it! Also does anyone know the name of the pretty blonde that works with the kids on the pony rides? I saw her at the open house and giving pony rides at Flat Iron Farm at Christmas. TIA :flowers:

fredsaid2

Geek said:
What is the name of the place over by wildewood airport? We went there for an open house and loved it! Also does anyone know the name of the pretty blonde that works with the kids on the pony rides? I saw her at the open house and giving pony rides at Flat Iron Farm at Christmas. TIA :flowers:

Freedom's Rein but I think it's now a self care boarding barn. The blonde you saw is the manager at Flat Iron. Would appear she moved the lesson program there.

Geek

fredsaid2 said:
Freedom's Rein but I think it's now a self care boarding barn. The blonde you saw is the manager at Flat Iron. Would appear she moved the lesson program there.

Flat Iron has lessons for kids?

K

Katie

Geek said:

She is up at Flat Iron Farm now. They do have a lesson program.

Geek

I can not find the number :tantrum Does anybody know what number I would call to find out about lessons?

fredsaid2

Geek said:
I can not find the number :tantrum Does anybody know what number I would call to find out about lessons?
Check the classifieds, they have an ad for boarding and lessons w/ contact info.

R

remaxrealtor

Geek said:
Julie Bingman 240-925-7430. There are a few boys starting to ride, proving this isn't a "girls only" sport. They ride in jeans and cowboy boots, pretty cute. The lesson ponies and horses she has are the sweetest things you could ever meet!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
Julie Bingman 240-925-7430. There are a few boys starting to ride, proving this isn't a "girls only" sport. They ride in jeans and cowboy boots, pretty cute. The lesson ponies and horses she has are the sweetest things you could ever meet!

Hey Remax your bank thumb printed me yesterday... :lmao: Never had that done..anyway I will have your signed registration papers here...or I can mail them let me know..thanks.. :huggy:

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
Hey Remax your bank thumb printed me yesterday... :lmao: Never had that done..anyway I will have your signed registration papers here...or I can mail them let me know..thanks.. :huggy:
I've gotta head to Wicomico Shores today. I'll stop by and grab em!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Geek said:
I am pretty sure she is taken, but you wouldn't be the first to have the crush.

S

smurfie

Heck Ive always thought about doing this, but me getting "old" and having no children, I am not sure I would feel at home with this idea.

K

Katie

smurfie said:
Heck Ive always thought about doing this, but me getting "old" and having no children, I am not sure I would feel at home with this idea.

I am over 30, and ride.

R

remaxrealtor

smurfie said:
37 and riding every chance I get. There are classes at Flat Iron that are almost all older students.

YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :howdy:

remaxrealtor said:
37 and riding every chance I get. There are classes at Flat Iron that are almost all older students.

YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :howdy:

What if you don't have a horse? Also, how young do they allow children to be to take lessons?

mv_princess said:
I will go with you, if you learn to ride I will learn with you.

I had a horse when I lived in ND. But I was 7. I was at the mercy of my father's schedule. :ohwell: I would love to go riding every now and again, but I don't have the time to own a horse. :shrug:

I would love to take lessons just to go riding again!