How bad can NYC suck?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
:yay: for the trashy one. She's got a great voice. I wonder if they can clean her up?

Toxick

Splat
Cowgirl said:
I think it was because her jeans were WAY too low...made her torso look way too long.

I'm not sure - but I thought I saw an ominous little shadow.... that looked like it might have been the very top of an airstrip. I think one millimeter lower, and they would have had to pixelize the top front of her jeans.

And I think Simon is about New York Drama'ed out.

Can't say I blame him.

Toxick

Splat
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
He was terrible. Simon is an ass... Why the hell does he go shoot off his mouth like this.

Ratings.

The bad singers are only part of the show. The only reason they're really fun to watch is because Simon destroys them.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Pete said:
I hope she jumps off a building.

Some of them actually act and look like they might take extra psychotic measures to deal with their rejection issues. I guess they can't discriminate or ask for a psychological evaluation letter from a doctor before they audition.

There was a rumor back in the day that William Hung had killed himself in a hotel room after the auditions. I believed it and when I saw him on tv I got freaked out.

Azzy

morganj614 said:
You read every thread :killingme ... .scoot now. Nurse Ratchett has your meds :buttkick:
Actually, I only came in this thread because I had a few people notify me of your usual obsession and ask me WTF was wrong with you. You really need to look in the mirror because normal people don't act like you do and then have the audacity to call someone else a psycho. :yay: