How bad can NYC suck?

AndyMarquisLIVE

Toxick said:
I HATE HATE HATE Ian.

I physically HATED his guts. Never before has someone on television gotten on my nerves so badly that I was actually at the point of anger.

I hated his effing headband. I hated his stupid hair, I hated his effing teeshirt, I hated his big fat effing lips, and I definitely hated everything that came out of his mouth. I hated everything about him with every fiber of my being.

I was hoping - praying - that when he was parading around the street telling people that "Hi I'm Ian!" one of those poeple on the street would pull out a lead pipe and beat him into oblivion.

I hope that I am never unfortunate enough to see that stupid cow face of his ever again in any venue whatsoever.

He was irritating, to make an understatement. Flaming homosexual piece of gluconate crap. He had this big ass ego, I wish Simon would've :smack: him.

Toxick

Splat
She made me want to stick my finger through my eye and swirl my finger around in my brain.

It was painful to watch.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Toxick said:
She made me want to stick my finger through my eye and swirl my finger around in my brain.

It was painful to watch.

Her conversation was actually pretty normal flowing, that singing surprised me.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Toxick said:

It was painful to watch.

I wasn't even watching. It woul've made it that much worse. I was listening in the background reading about MSNBC beating FNC in the 25-54 during the 11pm EST timeslot last night. :coffee: