How come no one wants to talk about...

ImnoMensa

I went to Ocean City this past week, Bought gas in Easton at $3.45 a gallon.
Why is gas cheaper in Easton.?

Cant answer that? Then tell me why gas is cheaper in Great Mills than in Mechanicsville, when the Wawa or Sheetz truck has to drive through Mechanicsville to deliver it .

I dont mind talking about gas dropping 40 cents, thats a good start, but It should drop a dollar or more.

The Democrats scream we cant drill our way out of the problem, thats horsesheit and they know it. George Bush dropped the Executive order against drilling and the crude price dropped ten dollars that day, threatening Pelousy and Harry Reid to get them to drill has dropped it even more. Real drilling will drop the price.

Now the question is will the gas companies drill if given the opportunity or do they enjoy coitus with us so much they arent interested in lowering the price because of their huge profits. We know we are getting gang-banged by the Democrats and the oil companies, can we scream rape and get help. That is the 64 dollar question.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I still remember gas prices less than a buck... so lowering the price is absolutely not on my list of things to thank anyone for.

They only raise the priced to $4.00 so they could keep it at $3.50.... soon it'll go up to $5.50 so they can move it to $4,00..... I don't know who they think they are fooling..:duel:

:yeahthat:

Otter

Nothing to see here
I still remember gas prices less than a buck... so lowering the price is absolutely not on my list of things to thank anyone for.

They only raise the priced to $4.00 so they could keep it at $3.50.... soon it'll go up to $5.50 so they can move it to $4,00..... I don't know who they think they are fooling..:duel:

:lol: I remember 26.9 per gallon cents when I first got my license. 5 dollars was a fill-up.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I noitced at the gas station in the middle of 301 North of Bowie.. $.40 a gallon difference between regular and super.

That seemed a little extreme. $.20 between regular and mid grade..

Isn't is usually $.05 - $.10 between grades? $.20 max difference between Regular and Super?

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
I guess no one noticed that every time, just before they jack the hell up outta the price. They lower it first.

Cowgirl

I went to Ocean City this past week, Bought gas in Easton at $3.45 a gallon.

It's been $3.44 here in Centreville for quite a while now. It's funny...as soon rumors of investigating gas prices goes around, it just happens to drop. Then everyone quits biatching and it goes right back up.