How come no one wants to talk about...

Expect prices to be on the rise again... the very first winter predictions have hit the airwaves and the prediction is 2/3 of the country will endure below normal temps for the better part of winter. Speculators will be cashing in on this "news" any moment now. :ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How...

Expect prices to be on the rise again... the very first winter predictions have hit the airwaves and the prediction is 2/3 of the country will endure below normal temps for the better part of winter. Speculators will be cashing in on this "news" any moment now. :ohwell:

...in the name of Algore can that be??????????????????????

3.24/gal in Va Beach this morning.

Fill up now! :jameo: As of this morning they are speculating a possible category 5 hitting the gulf coast within a week...:jameo: Prices are doomed to skyrocket ... :jameo:

Attachments

• doomed.gif
    doomed.gif
    30.9 KB · Views: 56

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I thought I was getting a deal in Annapolis @ $3.53/gal, BUT it was STILL .12 cheaper there than here.:confused: I have to wonder (like my neighbor Mensa) why is it more expensive in M'ville than LP City and GM? Bryantown Shell was 3.58 yesterday which is the cheapest I've seen down here in my limited travels.

Fill up now! As of this morning they are speculating a possible category 5 hitting the gulf coast within a week... Prices are doomed to skyrocket ...

Why don't give us some good news...

Chrystee

Not sure if you guys know where I am talking about, but the gas station across from Indian Bridge apartments...I remember driving by when it was still in business and looking up at the gas prices which are still there at 1.63 a gallon and thinking hell if I am going to pay that much for gas....little did I know....

And they only closed about what, 7 years ago?

I'll be happy once its under $2.50.

I was glad, until I heard on the news about some oil execs saying it will be back up to $5.00 soon.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I still remember gas prices less than a buck... so lowering the price is absolutely not on my list of things to thank anyone for.

They only raise the priced to $4.00 so they could keep it at $3.50.... soon it'll go up to $5.50 so they can move it to $4,00..... I don't know who they think they are fooling..:duel:
----------------------------------------------

I know it's not feasable but if the whole state stayed off the road for one; maybe two days, unless absolutely necessary, Maryland's gas prices would drop. JMO

Bushy23

Problems

The problem is this country has an oil addiction problem. The gas prices went way up, we drove 12 billion miles less! That was a good thing. Well look what happens, the prices go back down. OPEC will start opening up the flood gates and letting more oil into the market and people will start driving the Hummers and Silverados to the mailbox and back. We'll go back to our old ways again and the cycle will repeat.

thurley42

HY;FR
The problem is this country has an oil addiction problem. The gas prices went way up, we drove 12 billion miles less! That was a good thing. Well look what happens, the prices go back down. OPEC will start opening up the flood gates and letting more oil into the market and people will start driving the Hummers and Silverados to the mailbox and back. We'll go back to our old ways again and the cycle will repeat.

I was just thinking the other day...I should get a Hummer, so I can drive it to my mailbox>??

:bigwhoop:

outlawrc

Hornes on rt 17 was down to $3.99 for diesel last weekend, what a deal that was.
My last fill up $3.00 a gallon, can't beat that recycled veggie oil, doesn't even smell like french fries or fish sticks.:killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
An oil...

...addiction problem? Is that anything like a 'food' addiction or a 'sleep' addiction?

Pandora

...gas prices going down by 40 cents a gallon?

:smack: Nobody was talking about it because they didn't want to jinx the downward spiral but now that YOU mentioned it, the price of oil went up $5.00 a barrel. Thanks vrai :mad:

Gas is expected to go back up 10-20 cents before the Labor Day weekend depending on this storm track. It was a nice tiny break while it lasted. :ohwell:

Chrystee

Of course, now that Hurricane Gustav is aimed at the Gulf, everything will be up passed $5.00/gallon in no time. :jameo: