How come no one wants to talk about...

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I doubt that would ever happen, but say it did, I wonder what happens to the people that got the special deals with the cap at $2.99.
I thought when something was capped it could not go above that price. If its cheaper they get the cheaper price.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I thought when something was capped it could not go above that price. If its cheaper they get the cheaper price.

That would make sense, but the one ad I heard said it would be frozen at 2.99. But guess it doesn't matter anyway, they just buy it the regular way. Thought about it after I posted and yep, it was a stupid post.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Local...

But, why is it that in South Carolina it is about 30 cents cheaper than here?

...issues. Taxes, insurance, labor, you name it. That's pump price. The focus is the barrel price because Carolina gas and Maryland gas started with the same barrel price.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Ott and I just paid $3.55 for mid-grade gasoline here in New Cumberland, PA...just outside of Carlisle. :yay:
We paid $3.44 yesterday in Glen Burnie, at an Exxon station, not even a bargain station.

What's sad is that in Charlotte Hall, gas is $3.65 a gallon. Generally CH is one of the cheaper places to get gas, but right now, it's the highest... at least it was the highest price we saw all the way to Arundel Mills yesterday. Waldorf is $3.55 and the Exxon at Arundel Mills was $3.52. Given the convience of that location and the brand name, it should be one of the highest places.

There's no excuse for the WAWA in CH to be as high as it is.

Otter

Nothing to see here

Attachments

• Vette175.jpg
    Vette175.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 66

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
I guess no one noticed that every time, just before they jack the hell up outta the price. They lower it first.

yup, it's going down right now, because come Nov and Dec. it'll be up to $5.00...

Yup,, screwing us with no vaseline!!!!

dustin

UAIOE
Hopefully the gas prices will drop some more for a good time. Just need it to last long enough to drive down the prices of used Volkswagen TDI's.

frozenrain

Wow we should all do a dance to celebrate:sarcasm:

I guess we should enjoy it while it lasts

Yes I believe that they will raise it again .....

B

Beth_kennedy

Not sure if you guys know where I am talking about, but the gas station across from Indian Bridge apartments...I remember driving by when it was still in business and looking up at the gas prices which are still there at 1.63 a gallon and thinking hell if I am going to pay that much for gas....little did I know....