How did the trail ride go today??? Sadie? Anybody?

Colliegal

Big thanks for the fun!

Hi all, Gretchen here! Thanks SO much for a great time on Sunday. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. Sure appreciate it! Oh and "J", sorry my gelding sneeked a snack from your sack . . . he also says to say "thanks for the oranges!"http://forums.somd.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=2219303#
Laughing

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Even she knows better than to touch herself without protection! :whistle: Oh, and did we mention. . . my goodness you're sure an ugly one Shady -- just bordering on scary!!! :lmao:
FOR THE RED KARMA GIVERS . . . :smack:
Well after you claimed to be sleeping with my husband I figured who knows what you may have passed along. I am decent looking for my age and I know it. I have no self esteem issues. Happy Birthday to me! Here is something you can kiss WD. :huggy: I have heard that you've been struggling weight wise so I can assume that you won't be posting any pictures.

Attachments

• Kiss my bootie WD.JPG
    Kiss my bootie WD.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 84

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
Well after you claimed to be sleeping with my husband I figured who knows what you may have passed along. I am decent looking for my age and I know it. I have no self esteem issues. Happy Birthday to me! Here is something you can kiss WD. :huggy: I have heard that you've been struggling weight wise so I can assume that you won't be posting any pictures.
Come to think of it I do have some pictures of you....... I don't think I am allowed to post them without your permission. If you want me to post them then PLEASE give me your permission. Goodnight. Here is a picture that could have been great on the trail ride. Darn trees. Sorry for getting off track.

Attachments

• Could have been good.JPG
    Could have been good.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 69

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
FrmGrl said:
BZHorseMomE said:
Sadie sounds like Spotted Pony passed the test today. Is Levi not into the trail ride thing?

Liked todays pics. Thanks for sharing Paso.

Did FrmGlr make it out today?? Sorry to hear WD did make it. At least you didn't have to worry about :smack: :lmao:

Yes I made it only I took Lil Lacie and not Eve. Eve would have killed me. Here are some Pics of Giddy Up (Upside down) and a PG13 of Sadie. My arse is very sore but it was so much fun!! Giddy Up is halarious, Paso is Skinny!! and everyone was very nice!!

Uhmmmm, that second pix looks like something out of a :gossip: magazine... :lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

Sadielady said:
Here is the T-shirt I bought just for WD, since she doesn't want to be my friend. :razz:

Well Sadie, that is your pix.. I wish I could have made the ride. Looks like everyone had such a great time. BTW, I think WD is too scared to come out to play...

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:

Ickk. You look like you are getting ready to have a bowel movement..

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Now that is one disgusting picture and, yes, again scary! :jameo: Great dye job! You may want to talk to Paso next time, we're sure she could do better. . . she's great with dogs!!!! :whistle:

For our red giver: At least t(s)he has the gonads NOT to hide behind her ID. Where's your There are some of us with gonads and some without -- we just don't have a group picture yet! :lmao:

You know there is help for your MPD's. The only group shot you would be able to get is one in a three way mirror. No one believes a word you say on here because you have lied so much. Sadly in real life you are still a great scammer. See...I am all about the compliments! :yay: pic?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
Ickk. You look like you are getting ready to have a bowel movement..
What happened to the old Saddlesore? Did she leave with Kiz and drop off her password? I have proof that you used to be one in the same, but I must admit that your temperment has definitely changed since I was away. :whistle:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
What happened to the old Saddlesore? Did she leave with Kiz and drop off her password? I have proof that you used to be one in the same, but I must admit that your temperment has definitely changed since I was away. :whistle:
My attitude has remained unchanged. Kizer and I are certainly not the same person. I thought we established that. How boring of you to bring this up again.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
My attitude has remained unchanged. Kizer and I are certainly not the same person. I thought we established that. How boring of you to bring this up again.
Then how come Kiz responded (by PM which I saved) about the green Karma I had given you? and then back peddled when he realized that he screwed up and then you responded. I have all of those. And you are right it doesn't mean much except for the personality change. I actually like the new you better, but I guess your karma people don't. :huggy:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
Then how come Kiz responded (by PM which I saved) about the green Karma I had given you? and then back peddled when he realized that he screwed up and then you responded. I have all of those. And you are right it doesn't mean much except for the personality change. I actually like the new you better, but I guess your karma people don't. :huggy:
How convenient for you that he is no longer on here to dispute you, but never the less, he and I both laughed and chatted over pm's we rec'd from different people on here. I doubt seriously that Kiz has ever back peddled a day in his life, but, as I said, he is not here to say.
And, unlike you, I care nothing about red karma.
Things were so quiet while you were away, now look at you. Brown nosing and :elaine: the minute you get home.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
How convenient for you that he is no longer on here to dispute you, but never the less, he and I both laughed and chatted over pm's we rec'd from different people on here. I doubt seriously that Kiz has ever back peddled a day in his life, but, as I said, he is not here to say.
And, unlike you, I care nothing about red karma.
Things were so quiet while you were away, now look at you. Brown nosing and :elaine: the minute you get home.
I am sure it was boring around here without the chaos. It is all in good fun. I am not trying to hurt anyone, unlike others. I turned off my Karma because I figured if people didn't have the courage to sign it then I didn't need to read it. I dislike cowards and liars as you already know. WHy would Kiz need to be here? They are his words in the PM. I just have to figure out how people copy and paste allowing for the time and date to be shown. It's off topic anyway....

S

saddlesore

Winn Dixie said:
Talk about needing help. What is a mother to two doing out on trail rides ALONE, turning up at shows ALONE and constantly berating others! Grow up, take care of your family and, at least, try to set some sort of an example for what students you may have! You're too old to act the way you do and your boasting should be about your children, not your own sorry arse! Oh, by the way, get that ridiculous picture off the forum, it only shows what an egotistical idiot you truly are! You really don't believe it's attractive, do you?!!
Here here!! (holding up my glass and toasting you, Winn). I remember all the crap Katie got over posting her picture. Poor Katie/WhoCares looked like a supermodel next to Shady.. well, ok, that is a stretch, but you get my meaning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Winn Dixie said:
Talk about needing help. What is a mother to two doing out on trail rides ALONE, turning up at shows ALONE and constantly berating others! Grow up, take care of your family and, at least, try to set some sort of an example for what students you may have! You're too old to act the way you do and your boasting should be about your children, not your own sorry arse! Oh, by the way, get that ridiculous picture off the forum, it only shows what an egotistical idiot you truly are! You really don't believe it's attractive, do you?!!

Actually I always showed alone and left my kids at home too...sometimes I took them but not often..I am such a bad mother :bawl:

SouthernMdRocks

Pasofever said:
Actually I always showed alone and left my kids at home too...sometimes I took them but not often..I am such a bad mother :bawl:

You must walk the road of shame....... :wench: :wench:
So how U doin Paso?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Speak for yourself. I can't recall berating anyone. People prove themselves through "actions" not "words". You are a lot of hot air -that's it. You only prove that you don't know me by such bizarre statements. It is a job and a passion to train horses and people. Who takes their children to their job? It is safer for my children to be at home with their dad when I am showing and teaching others to ride. The trail ride was fun. Again, I was trying to see if someone else's horse would be good on a trail. My children get my undivided attention most of the time. This silly forum is just pure entertainment to me. I have met a lot of fun-loving horse people on here and a couple of Koo Koos. I wonder which category you fall under? Shouldn’t you be cleaning stalls? :elaine: