How did the trail ride go today??? Sadie? Anybody?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Actually I always showed alone and left my kids at home too...sometimes I took them but not often..I am such a bad mother :bawl:
when i went to a show my daughter climbed in the crate....(oh sorry that was the dog shows...carry on.) :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
when i went to a show my daughter climbed in the crate....(oh sorry that was the dog shows...carry on.) :lol:

I knew someone that used to lock her kids in the dressing room of the trailer.. :popcorn:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I knew someone that used to lock her kids in the dressing room of the trailer.. :popcorn:

sounds like a plan...i still have grandkids i can do that too.

Attachments

• jesseincrate.gif
    jesseincrate.gif
    38 KB · Views: 63

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Sadielady said:
I know someone who used to take her kid and put him in the hot walker in a rigged up swing so she could ride. :lmao:
:killingme Now thats CREATIVE. Makes putting a hot walker in worthwhile.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Sadielady said:
I know someone who used to take her kid and put him in the hot walker in a rigged up swing so she could ride. :lmao:

KIDS LOVE the hotwalker!!! They like to get it going fast and hang on to the ropes!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I found WD! or did I?

Winn Dixie said:
And some of us are in them, trust us! It was a fun ride except for the outrageous behavior exhibited by one or two of the riders! :howdy:
Since you implied that you were there, and didn't answer any of my SIMPLE questions. I decided to take another look at the group. I have hidden their identities to protect the innocent. These 3 are the only ones I can't make a claim not to be WD. None were on a 16'3 bay and I don't foresee any of them going in any hunter shows. Hmmm Me thinks you is lying again, but what's new?

Attachments

• Not WD.JPG
    Not WD.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Sadielady said:
Since you implied that you were there, and didn't answer any of my SIMPLE questions. I decided to take another look at the group. I have hidden their identities to protect the innocent. These 3 are the only ones I can't make a claim not to be WD. None were on a 16'3 bay and I don't foresee any of them going in any hunter shows. Hmmm Me thinks you is lying again, but what's new?

I like your creative artwork! :killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
You can eleminate the two on the right that are circled...I cant see who is the one on the left...
That is because I disguised him/her so well. He is the update.

Attachments

• Not WD.JPG
    Not WD.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 58

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Sadielady said:
That is because I disguised him/her so well. He is the update.
So by process of elimination, you're trying to figure out if WD is the one 3rd from the left? She said she was along on that ride?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
happyappygirl said:
So by process of elimination, you're trying to figure out if WD is the one 3rd from the left? She said she was along on that ride?
Yes, but she (WD) could not, would not, has not answered any of my simple questions that could prove that she really was along for the ride without some research. Here is a better picture of the third rider to the left. She doesn't look like a hunter/jumper to me. What do you think? :lmao:

Attachments

• WD.JPG
    WD.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 62

Cowgirl

Sadielady said:
Yes, but she (WD) could not, would not, has not answered any of my simple questions that could prove that she really was along for the ride without some research. Here is a better picture of the third rider to the left. She doesn't look like a hunter/jumper to me. What do you think? :lmao:

That's Colliegal. She's nice. :nono: