How did the trail ride go today??? Sadie? Anybody?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Winn Dixie said:
Paso, Paso, Paso come back to us, don't be pulled in by her evil and deceitful doings! :huggy: You are so into taking care of your family it's not even funny, don't even pretend to be like the biatch!

:lmao: Now this is entertainment..I would pay for shiat like this...btw we should have some good dam group shots soon of our ride.. :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Winn Dixie said:
Don't need to be cleaning stalls, there's enough shiat flying here! You're an idiot, plain and simple (with emphasis on the simple and the plain should be in caps). You train people? What type of training, to be skanks? We agree your children are probably better off not being with you but the fact you consider yourself a trainer is laughable, at best, and you know of what I speak!

Shes not a trainer? She told me I looked good..

Attachments

• 175866220-M.jpg
    175866220-M.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 38

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Winn Dixie said:
And some of us are in them, trust us! It was a fun ride except for the outrageous behavior exhibited by one or two of the riders! :howdy:

I am sorry if I offened you... :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Don't need to be cleaning stalls, there's enough shiat flying here! You're an idiot, plain and simple (with emphasis on the simple and the plain should be in caps). You train people? What type of training, to be skanks? We agree your children are probably better off not being with you but the fact you consider yourself a trainer is laughable, at best, and you know of what I speak!
I feel the same way about you. No one has actually seen you jump. Do you actually claim to be able to jump a horse? DO you think it is appropriate to teach people above your level? I don't.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
I feel the same way about you. No one has actually seen you jump. Do you actually claim to be able to jump a horse? DO you think it is appropriate to teach people above your level? I don't.

Pasos can jump too :lmao:

Attachments

• 7420072326.jpg
    7420072326.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 59

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Of what do you speak you simpleton? Ironically, you have seen us but we are not who you think we are -- idiot!
Yes...that is what you would love everyone to believe isn't it? So you walk around reassuring everyone that you are not WD. That is a bit insecure don't you think? You could give me a call and try to convince me? :yay:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Dumb arse, we are Winn Dixie, we just aren't who you think we are and boy would you be surprised to know who we really are!
Whatever. Koo Koo, koo koo. I know that is a fact. :cartwheel

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
And some of us are in them, trust us! It was a fun ride except for the outrageous behavior exhibited by one or two of the riders! :howdy:
Yeah right...which way did we go? Right or left? What time did we go in the water? What time did we finish the ride? Simple questions you should easily be able to answer.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
Been having some great rides you will have to join us sometime..

You could not of had nicer weather this passed weekend. I think it's great all the riding you all do!!! Maybe one day I'll find some time to just get out.....and not take my little ones!!! I have to sneak out quietly and then run or they are right on my heels!! Gotta luv em!! :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
You could not of had nicer weather this passed weekend. I think it's great all the riding you all do!!! Maybe one day I'll find some time to just get out.....and not take my little ones!!! I have to sneak out quietly and then run or they are right on my heels!! Gotta luv em!! :huggy:

There were not even deer flies in the woods..