How do you handle the ex's new love?

pixiegirl said:
Cause you KNOW we were about to get our freak on even though I was living with and pregnant by someone else. :lmao: With my kid right there at that.
And he sold me the video over the internet to prove it. :yay:

HORUS

Better than YOU.
The best thing my ex can do for herself is to stay the heck away from me. :burning:

And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :whistle:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
pixiegirl said:
All he said was "Pixie is here to pick Noah up, can I call you back in two minutes?" and got off the phone.

HE CALLS YOU PIXIE TOO? :confused:

:patriot:

Vince

danceintherain said:
How do you handle the ex's new love when there are children involved?
That was easy. She had her new love before she left the house. I didn't know so I guess it didn't bother me. :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
huntr1 said:
With your daughter, she's probably STILL running.
If the wench knows what's good for her, she would would be! :bubble: That woman was a first class B all the way! And I'd know b/c it takes one to know one! :diva:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Vince said:
That was easy. She had her new love before she left the house. I didn't know so I guess it didn't bother me. :lmao:
It bothered me too until I figured out who it was. They deserve each other.He's a lazy slob and she's a worthless biatch. Match made in heaven.

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
Do what I did when the new fling tried to be snotty with me. I called her and said, "look honey, I don't want the worthless piece of crap back. As a matter of fact you are doing me a favor by taking him off my hands." She soon learned what I was talking about.

As for me, I moved on and now I have the best hubby, ever!! :diva:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
:yeahthat:

In most of these cases, we should feel sorry for the "new fling"...they got the crap and we got the freedom to find someone better. :banana:

danceintherain

What kind of issues do the kid's have? If it's stuff like she's jealous of their time with their father, well, that's par for the course. She's into a new relationship and is feeling insecure. Kids, depending how old they are, will realize that some adults can be just as immature as children. If it's stuff like she's abusive, verbally or physically, that's a whole different issue.[/QUOTE]

There are no pics of the kids at their house. There are tons of pics of the ex with his new love but none of the kids. The kids were telling her a story about the ex and she didnt believe it and scolded them. She works in a doctors office and had my kids records pulled from their long time doctors office and forwarded to her place of business. I went for my kids regularly scheduled check up and when I got there was notified that the appointment had been canceled and the records were transfered.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
danceintherain said:
There are no pics of the kids at their house. There are tons of pics of the ex with his new love but none of the kids. The kids were telling her a story about the ex and she didnt believe it and scolded them. She works in a doctors office and had my kids records pulled from their long time doctors office and forwarded to her place of business. I went for my kids regularly scheduled check up and when I got there was notified that the appointment had been canceled and the records were transfered.

Isn't that illegal? :confused: