How do you handle the ex's new love?

KCM

Right Where I Belong
danceintherain said:
Dont know. My doctors office said the other doctors office called and requested the records so they sent them.
If I am not mistaken you have to sign a release to have your records transferred from one doctor to another. You may want to check that out.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
pixiegirl said:
Cause you KNOW we were about to get our freak on even though I was living with and pregnant by someone else. :lmao: With my kid right there at that.

Someone really needs to buy a clue. :duh:

How do you handle the e... 11-05-2004 03:15 PM No one should cheat !! He should not have wanted to cheat on his girl on the phone that day even though you were there ! But for you to be pregnant with someone else's baby, EEEWWW your sick !!

Hello a-hole, it was a JOKE! Ha ha. Get a life and more importantly get a freaking clue.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
Someone really needs to buy a clue. :duh:

How do you handle the e... 11-05-2004 03:15 PM No one should cheat !! He should not have wanted to cheat on his girl on the phone that day even though you were there ! But for you to be pregnant with someone else's baby, EEEWWW your sick !!

Hello a-hole, it was a JOKE! Ha ha. Get a life and more importantly get a freaking clue.

:killingme :killingme :killingme

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
RoseRed said:
Maybe it's your ex's girlfriend. :killingme

I could only hope. I know where she works (and it's right around the corner from my parents house). You don't know how hard it is to be the bigger person and not stop in with Noah in tow just to see the expression on her face.

I was at Walmart with Noah one evening and all the sudden he starts hollering out "Little Fddog" (insert real name) and low and behold his ex was there with their son. The look on her face was priceless. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
I could only hope. I know where she works (and it's right around the corner from my parents house). You don't know how hard it is to be the bigger person and not stop in with Noah in tow just to see the expression on her face.

I was at Walmart with Noah one evening and all the sudden he starts hollering out "Little Fddog" (insert real name) and low and behold his ex was there with their son. The look on her face was priceless. :lol:
Did ya smile and wave? :lol:

K

Kain99

My Ex husband married his mistress.... They are still together today..... I guess at first I was bitter but to tell ya the truth it never dawned on me to figure out how to deal with her.

I was so flaming pizzed at him and glad to be gone that it was never an issue.

Today she and I are A-Ok she goes on and on about how beautiful I am and I go on and on about what a great Mommy she is....

Time heals all wounds, ya just have to trust that.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
RoseRed said:
Did ya smile and wave? :lol:

Sing along with me....

It's a small world after all....

The funny thing was is I knew her. When we were kids our parents were friends. We were forever at one another's house. I told Fd to ask her if she wanted to play Barbies. :whistle: She didn't. :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
My X was dating a friend of mine. I didn't know about it till they announced they were engaged. He comes up to me and asks if I have a problem with their relationship and I tell him he11 no, she can be pizzed of at you now instead of me.
We're still friends and she's pizzed at both of us.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I feel like R Dangerfield but ... "take my ex please" on further thought - I'll pay.

Last edited:
J

justhangn

aps45819 said:
My X was dating a friend of mine. I didn't know about it till they announced they were engaged. He comes up to me and asks if I have a problem with their relationship and I tell him he11 no, she can be pizzed of at you now instead of me.
We're still friends and she's pizzed at both of us.
:roflmao: :killingme

sockgirl77

ValleyGirl77 said:
I could only wish the ex hubby would get a new "love"!!!! Wouldn't that make my day!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Mine did. Now me and the ex are friends. Funny how we can be great friends but our marriage sucked!

meme

The Smart Hooker
I don't worry about my ex nor his new wife. He is in Iraq and who knows where the hell she is. She is much older then him, like my mothers age. So she's probably on some pier waiting for the next ship to come into port.

She tried to Email me a couple of times and start crap I just asked her if she knew that my ex was talking to some ex GF of his and even gave the ex GF his phone number and said he wanted her to call him. I haven't heard from his new wife since. :getdown:

PJCChick86

break ups to make up

hmm well i was n a 6 mo. relationship at the time n i just moved to fl away from my bf...we were doin gr8 even tho we couldnt see eachother until he calls me up on the day b4 my bday n says im sorry we cant be together nemore its 2 hard...n im datin someone else. WTFUDGE? so ya wanna know how i got ova it...hm lets see i cried all nite n listened to sappy punk songs that reminded me of him n pretty much nething i saw somehow i would think of him. but than a wk lata i realized if he isnt the one so b it. ill write him a letta lettin him know its ok that he found sum1 else n that him bein happy is all i want. whether its with me or not. so he calls me the day he gets his letta n starts tellin me how he n the gurl broke up n he neva called me cuz he thought i wouldnt pick up the phone...but he wanted me back..sad thing is i took him back.