• Other (explain)

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
Is that why you never send me email? Every time you're on the computer, you're at work.
:lol:

I never boot my Yahoo anymore. I started using GoogleTalk, which is rudimentary as a IM client, but David and I can talk to each other just like over the phone and it doesn't cost us a dime.

D

DMJ

The world is not just black and white. If you lived in Northern Maryland, you would notice, there is alot of Mexicans. There are also Chinese, and Japanese, who are a sort of yellow color. And Indians, who are red. :shrug:

StarCat

DMJ said:
The world is not just black and white. If you lived in Northern Maryland, you would notice, there is alot of Mexicans. There are also Chinese, and Japanese, who are a sort of yellow color. And Indians, who are red. :shrug:
:roflmao: you didnt read the whole post did you? :killingme

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Many issues are black and white. That's why I stopped reading the Wall Street Journal - too many issues were black and white. I like color in a newspaper; even the Enterprise can do it. I don't know, call me crazy, but the name of the paper, with a colored bar or something near it, is just brave or something. Nope. No black and white for me.

How do I view the world? One stinkin' channel at a time, thank you.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
This whole thread is grey!

yep, British spelling - that's where I went to school, it's what I know and I'm not changing for anyone, because it's just as correct as your "gray." Gosh, that's awfully Black & White...or is it grey?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Tinkerbell said:
This whole thread is grey!

yep, British spelling - that's where I went to school, it's what I know and I'm not changing for anyone, because it's just as correct as your "gray." Gosh, that's awfully Black & White...or is it grey?
:lmao:

K

Kali

stormer41 said:
my view is: OTHER

How can you label the world as black or white or grey..........
People that see the world as black.......well I sure as hell don't feel sorry for you since that you think that life sucks and so should everyone else's.
People that see the world as white....should really think about getting a life....instead of living in a fanatasy world all the time.....
People that view the world as grey.......well you just don't give a sh*t at all
about anything or anyone.

Now go ahead and delete my post before....God forbid that I have offended anyone in here.

Whatever happened to freedom of expression or freedom of speech :confused:
I'm not offended, and I hope I dont offend you when I say, that made no sense, and is quite confusing.

BuddyLee

Football addict
stormer41 said:
my view is: OTHER

How can you label the world as black or white or grey..........
People that see the world as black.......well I sure as hell don't feel sorry for you since that you think that life sucks and so should everyone else's.
People that see the world as white....should really think about getting a life....instead of living in a fanatasy world all the time.....
People that view the world as grey.......well you just don't give a sh*t at all
about anything or anyone.

Now go ahead and delete my post before....God forbid that I have offended anyone in here.

Whatever happened to freedom of expression or freedom of speech :confused:
Hey dingaling, it's not one or the other or the other. It's black/white OR black/white with some grey to sift through NOT JUST ONE.:duh:

Dede

Go Jeff Gordon
They either rule something to death,or they do nothing about it. School children for instance-- If a child brings a butter knife to school for lunch, the child is treated like a criminal who is going to take the school out. If a child brings an aspirin to school they are treated like a druggie. They should treat each situation individually and not as an overall Crime/Drug incident.