How Many So. Marylanders are in the AshleyMadison Database?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I knew I used the CC at the BWI parking, but the charge showed up with a different name. Same thing on my rental car bill, got charged for a camera speeding ticket (from a state I wasn't within 1000 miles of). Charge came out of New York (which was 2000 miles from where the ticket said I was, which was 1000 miles from where I actually was. You never know.

That's your story and yr sticking to it. ;-) I remember being quite surprised when I paid for breakfast at an airport kiosk with a credit card and the charge showed up on my bank statement to "MILFS Gone Wild, LLC". You just never know.

Goldenhawk

I wonder how many of those accounts were created maliciously by someone other than the named individual. All those .gov and .mil addresses? I bet a fair number were created by Chinese operatives to give them some blackmail leverage.

With that said, I'm sure there are plenty of idiots working for the government who did sign up.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
I ran some quick stats on the data:

20650 Leonardtown -- 643
20653 Lexington Park -- 1688
20619 California -- 890
20670 Pax River -- 377
20657 Lusby -- 1199
20634 Great Mills -- 461
20688 Solomons -- 172
20714 North Beach -- 282
20732 Ches Beach -- 603
20639 Huntington -- 667
20678 Prince Frederick -- 710
20646 La Plata -- 1092
20640 Indian Head -- 459
20659 Mechanicsville -- 1142

Waldorf:
20601 -- 1866
20602 -- 1634
20603 -- 1724
20604 -- 87

There are a total of 36,399,118 records in the user table.

So, I guess Lexington Park and Waldorf are somd's horniest towns. atta-boy

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Why is this even news? You cheat, you will get caught. Period. Why people thought doing it through the internet would make it different, I have no idea. This is small news compared to Hillary Clinton and her abuse of the internet, emails, etc. These dum dums that chose to sign up for AM don't affect America, in the least. They are just dum dums, and get what they deserve. Period. We all knew already that many gov workers spend more time surfing than doing their job. Oh, well.

Last edited:

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
some email stats...

md.metrocast.net --- 66
stmarysmd.com -- 1
ccso.us -- 1
co.cal.md.us -- 1
maryland.gov --- 5

csmd.edu --- 2
smcm.edu --- 12

navy.mil --- 3536
army.mil --- 7213
af.mil --- 624

Concern4Calvert

some email stats...

md.metrocast.net --- 66
stmarysmd.com -- 1
ccso.us -- 1
co.cal.md.us -- 1
maryland.gov --- 5

csmd.edu --- 2
smcm.edu --- 12

navy.mil --- 3536
army.mil --- 7213
af.mil --- 624

ccso as in calvert sheriff's office. very disappointing. i thought most government agencies had web filters like the schools and libraries ?

JeJeTe

Happiness
some email stats...

md.metrocast.net --- 66
stmarysmd.com -- 1
ccso.us -- 1
co.cal.md.us -- 1
maryland.gov --- 5

csmd.edu --- 2
smcm.edu --- 12

navy.mil --- 3536
army.mil --- 7213
af.mil --- 624

It boggles my mind that people use their gov't email for this.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You can see if your e-mail has been compromised by the hack here.... :party:

http://www.trustify.info/check

or here

https://ashley.cynic.al/

or here

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

"In other news, 38,000,000 e mail address's have been compromised this week as having searched to see if their e mail address was compromised. In other news, 'Fool me twice' has been shown to be an amazingly resilient concept...in weather today it will be partly to mostly. In sports, you're team won/lost and it changed nothing...on wall Street today, you got ####ed, again, which really ought to be enough to satisfy you're sexual needs to keep you from having your e mail hacked..."

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I ran some quick stats on the data:

20650 Leonardtown -- 643
20653 Lexington Park -- 1688
20619 California -- 890
20670 Pax River -- 377
20657 Lusby -- 1199
20634 Great Mills -- 461
20688 Solomons -- 172
20714 North Beach -- 282
20732 Ches Beach -- 603
20639 Huntington -- 667
20678 Prince Frederick -- 710
20646 La Plata -- 1092
20640 Indian Head -- 459
20659 Mechanicsville -- 1142

Waldorf:
20601 -- 1866
20602 -- 1634
20603 -- 1724
20604 -- 87

There are a total of 36,399,118 records in the user table.

So, I guess Lexington Park and Waldorf are somd's horniest towns. atta-boy

Dang..none from Piney Point or Tall Timbers?

Why is this even news? You cheat, you will get caught. Period. Why people thought doing it through the internet would make it different, I have no idea. This is small news compared to Hillary Clinton and her abuse of the internet, emails, etc. These dum dums that chose to sign up for AM don't affect America, in the least. They are just dum dums, and get what they deserve. Period. We all knew already that many gov workers spend more time surfing than doing their job. Oh, well.

I think it matters as it's yet another reminder that the things we do on the internet, which now make up such a large portion of the things we do in general, are very vulnerable. We might not care that our (or others') Ashley Madison info is uncovered and released, but we certainly should care that any number of other things that we do on the internet could similarly be uncovered and either released or used in other ways to harm us or disrupt our lives or the systems that play such an important role in modern life. This is the new frontier for (meaningful) crime and security concerns.

I read that Ashley Madison doesn't verify email addresses when users create accounts. So... boom... plausible deniability. :lol:

Does anyone want to out themselves as an Ashley Madison account holder and confirm that when they signed up they didn't receive an email that they had to click through to activate their account?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think it matters as it's yet another reminder that the things we do on the internet, which now make up such a large portion of the things we do in general, are very vulnerable. We might not care that our (or others') Ashley Madison info is uncovered and released, but we certainly should care that any number of other things that we do on the internet could similarly be uncovered and either released or used in other ways to harm us or disrupt our lives or the systems that play such an important role in modern life. This is the new frontier for (meaningful) crime and security concerns.

Which is why we NEED to be a world of FAR less secrets starting with the 95% of crap the US government considers secret that makes it so the 'consent of the governed' is an impossibility. All that filters down into this stupid 5th grade mentality of 'I know something you don't know' that, like 5th graders, makes us feel good for the reasons of a 5th grader when 95% of the time it's NOT a secret and the 'secret' doesn't mean or make a hill of beans EXCEPT by those who cling to and live by and thus highly value that 'I know something you don't know' 5th grade mentality.

So, then, that allows us to focus all those ENORMOUS wasted resources on things that ought to be secret and protected. I mean, the very nature of AM, 'Come, cheat!' is so that one can have a 5th graders secret and satisfy the urge for it. We grow out of that, we're in better shape in a LOT of ways.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I read that Ashley Madison doesn't verify email addresses when users create accounts. So... boom... plausible deniability. :lol:

Does anyone want to out themselves as an Ashley Madison account holder and confirm that when they signed up they didn't receive an email that they had to click through to activate their account?

Had to do that for all 4 of mine. I used Larry's zip code though.