How soon..

SamSpade

I guess, you tell them once you're sure - and probably when you have a good idea the feeling is mutual. If it ain't mutual, my experience was, it's the beginning of the end.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:eyebrow: Dude, this is 2014.

What he's saying (I think) is that a yahoo or gmail address is typically a throwaway and not your real email, which you wouldn't give out to just anyone. So if a guy gives you a yahoo email address, that means he's lumping you in with the spammers.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What he's saying (I think) is that a yahoo or gmail address is typically a throwaway and not your real email, which you wouldn't give out to just anyone. So if a guy gives you a yahoo email address, that means he's lumping you in with the spammers.

no ... I had a 1st date, that ended at her place :jet:

leaving in the morning, my date had nothing but a 1st name and my yahoo personal aka my yahoo email address, had she ended up pregnant ....
[which she had not]

until I called back mid week, asking it she wanted to go out to dinner on Sat - she then had my last name from the caller ID

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member

leaving in the morning, my date had nothing but a 1st name and my yahoo personal aka my yahoo email address, had she ended up pregnant ....
[which she had not]

until I called back mid week, asking it she wanted to go out to dinner on Sat - she then had my last name from the caller ID

That's ok, I doubt she would want to keep it.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

[which she had not]

or maybe gave you HIV, you seriously had unprotected sex? Ewwwwwww