How to keep snakes out of the basement

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Are you a fricken snake magnet?? :faint:

Please tell me this was in another state or country, and you did not find all these snakes in your house here.

Above snakes were found in various homes in 7th D and Mechanicsville. I think I was prey in a former life because I am ALWAYS on the look out for them.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Places I have personally discovered snakes in my lifetime:

Crawling along the baseboard heater (hot water pipes)
Kitchen sink
On the stove wrapped around a soup pot with his head in the pot
Top of the refrigerator
On the top of the refrigerator door

Window sills
Bath tub
Door frame
Strolling across the living room floor like he owned the place
In the dish cabinet
In the habitrail (rest in peace little gerbil)
On top of the television set
In the pump house
Wrapped around the oil burner
In every barn and out building
In the basement
In the washing machine
In the bird's nest on a porch
Lounging around on various tree branches

were they coming outta the ceiling? How does a snake get on top of the frig/frig door/door frame? :confused:

you didn't live with people that liked to prank/scare you did you? that could explain all the snakes everywhere.

Hank

my war
SoMD_Fun_Guy said:
were they coming outta the ceiling? How does a snake get on top of the frig/frig door/door frame? :confused:

you didn't live with people that liked to prank/scare you did you? that could explain all the snakes everywhere.

I call :bs:

hide yo kids, hide yo wife.... killed in Hughesville the other night... He was chillin near the house.
We had a copperhead bigger than that run over right in front of our house 2 years ago. Best copperhead? DEAD copperhead. Make me happy when I find a blacksnake on the property. Blacksnake = no copperheads.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Snakes can climb most anything, I don't think a frig would be much of a challenge..

There was a picture on here with one hanging onto the top of a window frame on the side of a house poised to ambush hummingbird's when they came to the feeder.