How's Everyone Enjoying This Taste Of Life Behind The Iron Curtain?

BernieP

Resident PIA
They might let us out of this crazed shut down, but the shortages will be around for a while.
Lockdown Larry is going to balk.
Montgomery Co. has said no, they will not. I think PG and Balt are probably gong to join in.,
DC and NoVA are also against easing up.

Take note, all these places that are "afraid" to reopen have several characteristics in common.
Democratic led governments
Sanctuary Cities / Counties.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Montgomery Co. has said no, they will not. I think PG and Balt are probably gong to join in.,

Take note, all these places that are "afraid" to reopen have several characteristics in common.

And honestly, I'm perfectly fine with sealing those cities off. Concrete wall, plexiglass bubble.

Curious, though, what those shitholes are doing with their druggies and criminals. With everyone locked down, the pickins have to be slim. Are surrounding areas seeing an increase in crime? Because you know the drug addicts and gang punks aren't sheltering in place.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Curious, though, what those shitholes are doing with their druggies and criminals.

according to the MD Covid site Baltimore City / County has aprox 1/3 of the reported cases that PG does

WT Actual Fuk is going on in PG that we have almost 10k reported cases and BMore has 3kish

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
And honestly, I'm perfectly fine with sealing those cities off. Concrete wall, plexiglass bubble, nuclear glow.

Curious, though, what those shitholes are doing with their druggies and criminals. With everyone locked down, the pickins have to be slim. Are surrounding areas seeing an increase in crime? Because you know the drug addicts and gang punks aren't sheltering in place.
FIFY

BernieP

Resident PIA
And honestly, I'm perfectly fine with sealing those cities off. Concrete wall, plexiglass bubble.

They are asking both Northem and Hogan to NOT REOPEN the state. The rationale is you can't have two sets of rules.
Not idea what they are doing, I think all those areas are only handing out citations, not locking up anyone.
St. Mary;s is processing as usual - at least based on what is posted on line (here).
I imagine their problems are doing what they would do if there wasn't a pandemic - whatever they felt like.

black dog

Free America
according to the MD Covid site Baltimore City / County has aprox 1/3 of the reported cases that PG does

WT Actual Fuk is going on in PG that we have almost 10k reported cases and BMore has 3kish

First guess...... You all dont wash your hands after flushing..... Especially your spanish population..... :sshrug:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... Especially your spanish population..... :sshrug:

Hispanics are not even a category in the John Hopkins Demographics

63% Black
17% White
11% Other
4.4 % Asian
3.7 % Two or More
0.5 % American Indian

Breakdown By Zip

https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/

black dog

Free America

PeoplesElbow

They are asking both Northem and Hogan to NOT REOPEN the state. The rationale is you can't have two sets of rules.
Honestly we should be against two sets of rules too, because those spreading it will come down our way if we ease up and they don't.

Their criminals will also venture down this way for opportunity.

herb749

Central & Western VA are going to open up. A couple wineries we visit sent messages.

herb749

Honestly we should be against two sets of rules too, because those spreading it will come down our way if we ease up and they don't.

Their criminals will also venture down this way for opportunity.

Will the govt tell the hotels in OC to not take any reservations for Memorial day weekend.? Same with Garrett Co. Which for the longest time had only 4 cases and now 5. Will people drag the disease there that weekend.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Psssst... I hate to inform you, but latino/spanish folks are white....
Actually they are a mixture. People from Spain are predominantly Caucasian, except those who's ancestry is linked tot he Moores from North Africa.
Hispanics are a blend of aboriginal people of the Islands of Hispaniola , the Spanish settlers and African slaves.
People from Puerto Rico can vary in skin tone from light to very dark (and believe it or not, skin tone is a prejudicial factor there).
Latinos are from Central and South America, they speak Spanish (or a dialect of). They too are a blend of aboriginal people that were native to the land when the Spanish conquered the area. Physical appearance can very from European look to that of an Aztec and the possibility of African slaves as well.
BTW, Black people aren't all from pure African

Which is all very funny because the same politicians that like to pigeon hole people into these ethnic categories are the same people who cry that we need someone to bring us all together. I would argue they are "victim" categories and counted to give an identity to classes of people who are "victims".
They separate out into those groups and then lump the rest into Asian or White.
Notice who doesn't count, the "other".

stgislander

PREMO Member
Yeah, Spaniards don't like some low level bureaucrat telling them to check the "Hispanic" block.

PeoplesElbow

Will the govt tell the hotels in OC to not take any reservations for Memorial day weekend.? Same with Garrett Co. Which for the longest time had only 4 cases and now 5. Will people drag the disease there that weekend.
I dont know, but I do know the lockdown will be far longer if suddenly on June 15th 5000 people that went to OC are diagnosed and the economic prospects of those hotels will be far worse.

BernieP

Resident PIA
If I wanted to start a conspiracy discussion COVID-19 would be at the top.
Trump was beating up China on trade as well as pushing back on their control of the South China Sea.
Biden, Bloomberg and a number of wealthy DNC big money donors have significant ties / investments in China.
Impeachment is gone, Russian Collusion is not only gone but the evidence being released exonerates the Trump campaign and shows political abuse of the national Counter Intelligence apparatus to spy on US citizens simply to dig up dirt.. The evidence shows that Obama, Biden, Susan Rice, Sally Yates and James Comey all had the breifing from the intelligence agency heads that said there was no evidence the campaign was working with Russia. It also show that Obama wanted Trump to dump Flynn. The why is interesting.
So with all the dirt starting to blow back on the democrats, and China, what happens, a pandemic that leads to economy crashing.
How did George HW Bush lose to Bill Clinton after Desert Storm, well it was the economy stupid.
A slight downturn in the economy and he lost the election.

Let that all sink in, now look who the politicians are that want to save us from ourselves, want to keep it locked down?

Hijinx

This mask thing is kind of weird.
If you wear one for any length of time it become more or less wet with your breath you are breathing your own germs
Is that a factor or not.? I dunno.
But they can turn this thing loose soon or most people will take the matter in their own hands.
It's past time to just open it up.

Hijinx

Trump was beating up China on trade as well as pushing back on their control of the South China Sea.
Biden, Bloomberg and a number of wealthy DNC big money donors have significant ties / investments in China.
Impeachment is gone, Russian Collusion is not only gone but the evidence being released exonerates the Trump campaign and shows political abuse of the national Counter Intelligence apparatus to spy on US citizens simply to dig up dirt.. The evidence shows that Obama, Biden, Susan Rice, Sally Yates and James Comey all had the breifing from the intelligence agency heads that said there was no evidence the campaign was working with Russia. It also show that Obama wanted Trump to dump Flynn. The why is interesting.
So with all the dirt starting to blow back on the democrats, and China, what happens, a pandemic that leads to economy crashing.
How did George HW Bush lose to Bill Clinton after Desert Storm, well it was the economy stupid.

Let that all sink in, now look who the politicians are that want to save us from ourselves, want to keep it locked down?

It's been sinking in for a while along with the fact that the medicine being touted instead of HydroChloroquine is 1,000 times as expensive and Bill Gates and George Soros have an interest in it. Fauci may have too.

BernieP

Resident PIA
It's been sinking in for a while along with the fact that the medicine being touted instead of HydroChloroquine is 1,000 times as expensive and Bill Gates and George Soros have an interest in it. Fauci may have too.
60 Minutes didn't mention that :sarcasm: last night on their segment on how wonderful the PRC is and how bad Trump is.

Watching a marathon on Inside North Korea and this dyke blames George W Bush for NK having nukes, not the 8 years of Obamas rule.
It was Bush's fault because he cancelled the treaty because North Korea was keeping it's word and could not be trusted.
So the ugly dyke says see, that's how they came to have weapons.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Exactly.