How's Everyone Enjoying This Taste Of Life Behind The Iron Curtain?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This mask thing is kind of weird.

If oxygen can get through the mask, so can a virus. The masks are just our masters going, "Hold my beer and watch this...." Now it's a designer virtue signal. Or, as I call it, a dork badge.

BernieP

Resident PIA
This mask thing is kind of weird.
If you wear one for any length of time it become more or less wet with your breath you are breathing your own germs
Is that a factor or not.? I dunno.
But they can turn this thing loose soon or most people will take the matter in their own hands.
It's past time to just open it up.
They have been clear, the cloth masks people wear are not effective in blocking incoming particles.
They do limit any droplets you might spray from your nose or mouth. You cannot get sick from inhaling your own germs.
If it's in your system, it's in your system.
By both parties wearing protection it gives both relatively good protection without resorting to medical grade masks and face shields.
Don't forget, the eyes can be an entry point. Which is why they recommend washing your hands before touching anything that goes neither your mouth, nose or eyes.

Clem72

If oxygen can get through the mask, so can a virus. The masks are just our masters going, "Hold my beer and watch this...." Now it's a designer virtue signal. Or, as I call it, a dork badge.

Since you are obviously not getting it, let's put it into an analogy you will be more familiar and comfortable with.

If someone tries to pee in your face and you are wearing a cloth mask, you're probably going to get some in your mouth. If someone tries to pee THROUGH their cloth underwear on your face, it will go down their leg instead of into your mouth. Masks are to reduce the amount of damage sick people can do, not prevent healthy people from being directly exposed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Since you are obviously not getting it, let's put it into an analogy you will be more familiar and comfortable with.

If someone tries to pee in your face and you are wearing a cloth mask, you're probably going to get some in your mouth. If someone tries to pee THROUGH their cloth underwear on your face, it will go down their leg instead of into your mouth. Masks are to reduce the amount of damage sick people can do, not prevent healthy people from being directly exposed.

So how many viruses does it take to infect someone? (The answer is one. One virus.)

Also if the pee is forcibly expressed - say your dick sneezes or coughs - pee molecules will indeed go through your pants and out into the air.

And since we're having a basic science lesson, here's something else for you to chew on:

When you smell something bad? Like, poop or a dead body? The stink is actually molecules from the substance you're smelling. So when you breathe through your mouth to alleviate the stench, guess what is happening?

That's right: you're literally eating sh!t.

Subscribe to my blog for more fascinating facts.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze? Why?

Because it's rude not to. Plus I might hack up a loog or sneeze out some boogies, and I don't want to get it on anyone.

I hope you are not insinuating that covering my mouth when I cough or sneeze prevents germs from getting into the air.

PeoplesElbow

Because it's rude not to. Plus I might hack up a loog or sneeze out some boogies, and I don't want to get it on anyone.

I hope you are not insinuating that covering my mouth when I cough or sneeze prevents germs from getting into the air.
No, but it prevents the boogies and loogies, which contain virus and bacteria from getting on others.

Did you ever wonder why it was considered rude not to?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, but it prevents the boogies and loogies, which contain virus and bacteria from getting on others.

Did you ever wonder why it was considered rude not to?

No, I never wondered because I sprang from the womb understanding that nobody wants to be spit or snotted on.

PeoplesElbow

A certain virus load is required to become infected because of things like snot, snot is there to trap things like virus particles from entering our bodies. There is more to our immune system than white blood cells and antibodies.

Although it is a bacteria you don't come down with Lyme disease the instant a tick bites you, it has to be attached for hours.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Temple University Students Robbed, Held Hostage In Off-Campus Residence

“Overall is was just a violating experience,” one of the victims said while talking to the press.

“I don’t know how I’m going to be able to sleep here again,” another woman added.

Some of the female victims said that the armed men woke some of them up and then made them get the others out of bed. The women also said that the men asked them where drugs were, but there weren’t any.

“We were all just woken up. There was a guy with a gun. He came into a couple of our rooms. He made one of us go and wake up the rest of the roommates with the guy with the gun,” a student said.

They also said the robbers forced them to take out their phones, get rid of their passwords and sign out of their iCloud accounts. After they were put in the basement, the women got on their laptop computers to tell people to call the police.

Yep, that turns off ' Find my iPhone '

I'm not sure the phones will be sell able ... but a quick sale on FB market place the sucker buying the phone cannot complete the activation as the phones are blacklisted via IMEI Numbers .... well maybe overseas in Russia or the Far East