HPEC Show today

Sparks

I'd just like to say what a nice schooling show Sadie and HPEC put on today. The jumps were lovely, the ring rode well and there seemed to be a really good turnout. Congrats!

We had a really nice time and will definately come back. :yay:

Loper

Animal Poor!
I'd just like to say what a nice schooling show Sadie and HPEC put on today. The jumps were lovely, the ring rode well and there seemed to be a really good turnout. Congrats!

I didn't get there till 11:00 and there were a bunch of riders.. :lmao:

FrmGrl

Get some!

The turnout was awesome and everyone worked hard on it today. We had some really nice horses and riders there and it was a lot of fun. Good job Sadie putting this all together!!

rack'm

Jaded
It was my first show, but I thought it looked great

At least this little lady didn't get hurt when she was thrown.....like a cat, she landed on her feet. :yay:

Attachments

• almostthrown.jpg
    almostthrown.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 101
W

WhoCares

It was nice seeing everyone there. I was done early but was in the class with that horse.

Last edited by a moderator:

fredsaid2

Mr. Sparks is really nice! What a lovely boy you have :smile:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Anybody meet WD???

Was there any western classes?

Anyone have a list of classes for both FIF and HPF?

W

WhoCares

OK when is their next show??? I need to talk to Sadie about sponsoring WT/ WTL classes at HP...When will your flyer be done??

October 13th. I am hoping to have something tomorrow. I will be sending it out through email also.