HPEC Show today

W

WhoCares

OK I can be ready by then..what WP are listed? I will pm you my snail mail..thanks

We will have walk trot western classes, open western, and some pattern classes.

We are doing a costume class at this show for halloween!

IntegritysDream

haha my pony was CRAZY as you can see in that pic rackem took, i was very happy with myself =) who catered the show? my mom knows them whoever they are. they always come in the willows and the guy is ALWAYS waring a cowbow hat!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
We will have walk trot western classes, open western, and some pattern classes.

We are doing a costume class at this show for halloween!

Any open WJ as warm ups? Who is the judge..I know I know questions questions..I just need to find something to wear..:confused: All of my stuff is too fancy.. :jameo:

W

WhoCares

Any open WJ as warm ups? Who is the judge..I know I know questions questions..I just need to find something to wear..:confused: All of my stuff is too fancy.. :jameo:

Yes Walk/Jog/Trot warm ups. I would just wear jeans, and a shirt. Vicki(ShowQueen) could help you with what to wear western wise.

Not sure who the judge is at this moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

devinej

yay for the show today, man i am tired. i thought it went great! i wish we had more jumper entries! i think the biggest class was the stepping stone hunter fences and flat. jumps were 1'9" (don't have to jump the stone wall...:) the caterers were belden construction. they were awesome. the flowers were heavenly garden (corrent me if i'm wrong here...). thanks for AMIT for letting us borrow some jump poles. And good job to integrity's dream - i saw you land on your feet and hold onto those reins, that was awesome! i can't wait to see more pics!! see you all at FIF in a couple weeks!

IntegritysDream

haha paso- He was just mr attitude all day, he was just doing all kinds of things, that pic.. it really wasnt as bad as it looks, when i started falling after he did this weird run out buck kick out hokie pokie whatever, im not quite sure what it was, i got forward and went on his neck then right around and off, and he was like kinda hopping backwards at that time and just being a pain in the ass, but yeah i got back on and kinda stood and walked around in the middle untill the next class, he has this attitude thing, he knows im getting more confident and stronger, and not letting him get away with much, and hes trying to do what ever he can to get me to be timid, till we just have that big blow up where i finally get the balls and get even nastier then he is back, im getting there, he was perfect when sadie got on him in skewling, but shes already showed him whose boss in that battle, so i know its just him being him.

fredsaid2

Thanks, he was ok today. You should have said hello! :howdy:

I will next time. I didn't get to stay long today but I had fun watching. For the number of horses during the schooling break it was a zoo! I saw at least two near collisions. :faint: