HPEC Show today

FrmGrl

Get some!
I will next time. I didn't get to stay long today but I had fun watching. For the number of horses during the schooling break it was a zoo! I saw at least two near collisions. :faint:

Yes hubby, aka mr announcer, failed to introduce us. You were sitting on the other side of him the whole time and I never knew who you were. Oh well nice to see you there!!

fredsaid2

Yes hubby, aka mr announcer, failed to introduce us. You were sitting on the other side of him the whole time and I never knew who you were. Oh well nice to see you there!!

He stayed quiet, afraid we'd ask him to have another go at our cement field! :lmao:

fredsaid2

My favorite pair was the way cute little girl on the adorable pony, I think his name was 'Everyone loves Boomer'. :smile:

Sparks

My favorite pair was the way cute little girl on the adorable pony, I think his name was 'Everyone loves Boomer'. :smile:

Oh, they were tooooo cute!!!!

Yeah, the schooling break was a little chaotic - as most are I guess. If I heard someone scream "roll-back" one more time..... :jameo:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

Yeah, the schooling break was a little chaotic - as most are I guess. If I heard someone scream "roll-back" one more time..... :jameo:

Warm up peeps in the warm up pen yell "roll-back" never had that happen before...what time was lunch..I will come ride lunch break next show..How long was it? Did they have a designated time?? TVM

Guess you have never seen a warm up pen at a AQHA or ApHC show..:killingme

rack'm

Jaded
Uh yeah. I want that one picture of us that you did get. It looked really nice on your camera. :lmao:

When I post the link, let me know what number and I'll let ya know if there are any other pictures that I didn't upload and you can see those too. :yay:

fredsaid2

I think you antagonized those two coaches with your desire to actually school a line :whistle:

IntegritysDream

At least this little lady didn't get hurt when she was thrown.....like a cat, she landed on her feet. :yay:

i guessi handle him pretty well, ive only been riding a year and a half, so im a really experienced advanced beginner. ha, thanks to him, i love him though, if only he could act as cute as he looks, he has the potential, just gonna take time and building up my confidence lmao.

W

WhoCares

i guessi handle him pretty well, ive only been riding a year and a half, so im a really experienced advanced beginner. ha, thanks to him, i love him though, if only he could act as cute as he looks, he has the potential, just gonna take time and building up my confidence lmao.

He does have the potential. It takes time, patience, and love. Three P's. Patience, Persistance, and Persevance will make the two of you a success.