Hunter Biden - Might be deceased

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No one has stated what is alleged to be in the photographs. The implication seems to be some lewd or naked pics or whatnot. No one has ever stated as much, you mooks are just being mislead by the statement the girl is 14. Going to need a better source than the loose nuts behind the bolts at OAN.

Why not just release the photographs then? I mean, this is the home stretch, the final 8 days of the race.

Release the photos or be relegated to the dust bin of propaganda.
Hold onto your horses, hoss, there's a few more days left. Remember, the left didn't release W's DUI information until about 5 days before the election in 2000. :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So you've got nothing.

Of course, I already knew that. I was just hoping I could get you to admit that publicly in front of your merry band of "friends". It was a much easier job than I expected it would be.

:loser:
Explaining the truth to you would be like trying to teach my dog to change the oil in my truck. Neither is likely to have a satisfactory outcome, so why bother? You're mind is too small to see any other possibilities in a situation that you have obviously been programmed to believe. Keep on being you. I enjoy the laughs. :roflmao:

pontificator

Explaining the truth to you would be like trying to teach my dog to change the oil in my truck. Neither is likely to have a satisfactory outcome, so why bother? You're mind is too small to see any other possibilities in a situation that you have obviously been programmed to believe. Keep on being you. I enjoy the laughs. :roflmao:

In the time it took you to compose that response, you could have pasted in some links. I mean, it's an open and shut case, right? It's all in the open for everyone to see. You probably have them bookmarked so you can read them before you go to bed every night. Just copy/paste.

Come on man! You can do it!

Wanna know why you won't though?

You are full of sh1t.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
No one has stated what is alleged to be in the photographs. The implication seems to be some lewd or naked pics or whatnot. No one has ever stated as much, you mooks are just being mislead by the statement the girl is 14. Going to need a better source than the loose nuts behind the bolts at OAN.

Why not just release the photographs then? I mean, this is the home stretch, the final 8 days of the race.

Release the photos or be relegated to the dust bin of propaganda.

Parlor @Lude or gnews.org or gtv.org <--- for pictures - just some

There is some video and pictures but I think he was told to hold back because of the investigation.

Hunter loves his penis - that is for sure - always taking a picture of it and measuring it at 9-9.5 inches.

Hunter married that girl he got in a fight with after 6 days of knowing her and immediately had a child with her. It is no wonder they are already fighting. I am sure she didn't sign up for a drug addicted sex addict.

Vrai - I have been getting back to my families Jewish roots and actually, we are living in prophecy. Trump was meh over religion and prayer and over the course of being president, I think he has found he is more of a believer than he thought. When he said Jerusalem was the capital of Isreal and recognized that as a world leader, that was prophecy. He was 70, in his 1st term as president, 50 years from when people returned to Isreal.
I am not saying Trump is the big coming but he did fulfill prophecy the same way Harry Truman did after the 6 day war.

There are only 2 countries in the world that built foundations on God, us and Isreal.

Our left wing Democratic party is trying to tell us what was once good is now bad and what was once bad is now good. Greed has been a huge motivator in our politics and last night, I was reading an article about the 600 million dollar shell game the Democrats have used to fund everything. I do believe over the course of the next several months, we are going to be shook to our core. All the corruption will come to light. I think Trump will clean house. He isn't perfect but he is the man for the job right now.

Joe's entire life has been built on lies.

Jill's ex husband said her and Joe did not meet on some blind date. He was fooling around with Jill while married and that he (the ex) introduced her to Joe when they were at a fund raising event for Joe going to Congress.

All these lies are coming back to bite him. Hopefully he comes clean but I fear what he did was get paid for information from our government on military and technology.

If Joe lost Hunter or does, he created the environment and that is so sad.

None of this was ever about Hunter - it is about Joe.