Hurrican Ida

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Expected to make Cat 4 and still be Cat 3 when it makes landfall in Louisiana on Monday.

Wonder if any of those FEMA trailers are still in the LA area.... I thin' they're gonna need them. Probably all rotted and moldy by now tho.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Upgraded. Landfall expected to be a Cat 4 at 130mph. Stronger than Katrina.

Batten down the hatches, matey...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was scheduled to arrive at Gulfport, MS airport around 9:30 PM Sunday. Decided to wave it off and avoid spending days stuck in another gulf coast hurricane. I seem to have gift for coordinating my trips with hurricanes.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Well, because the storm "developed so quickly", there was no request to evacuate. Major highways are backed up. People are being told to shelter in place.

Not good.

GregV814

Well, I hope Louis Farrakhan can get to the bottom of just who is torpedoing the levees at N.O. causing severe flooding!!

Is Nagin still around? Can they get assurance women wont be raped in the Dome home?

Remember during Katrina, Louie said Bush ordered subs to torpedo the levees, allowing flooding to kill black people?? Turns out that may have been bad information!!! Go Figure!!

NextJen

Raisin cane

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 133

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Closing in on Cat 5 strength, sustained winds at 150 mph with landfall projected around noon (TWC info) this is a beast. NOLA is screwed.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Closing in on Cat 5 strength, sustained winds at 150 mph with landfall projected around noon (TWC info) this is a beast. NOLA is screwed.
The water is warmer the closer you get to the shore. Hurricane is gaining lots of energy from that.

Right now, we are expected to get 2-4 inches of rain from the storm.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The weather hypsters are saying as much as a 16 foot surge wall and portions of cities uninhabitable for weeks.

Anyone who lives down there and were not prepared for a storm at any time, and didn't see the signs to vacate are going to be in deep doo doo.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The weather hypsters are saying as much as a 16 foot surge wall and portions of cities uninhabitable for weeks.

Anyone who lives down there and were not prepared for a storm at any time, and didn't see the signs to vacate are going to be in deep doo doo.
NOLA mayor said to shelter in place, my ass would have been on I-10 east yesterday.