Hurrican Ida

Grumpy

West Street, Annapolis

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
That warning expired, just some heavy rain. More weather further south tho.
And a new one popped up across the Potomac. There have been repeated tornado warnings over there, but no one, ABC, CBS, WBOC... no one is mentioning it. It's like anything over the river is forbidden territory.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I saw a video posted on FB from a guy standing at the little airport in Edgewater and he was videoing a tornado out a little ways from the airport - probably facing toward Annapolis. Crazy!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
It finally stopped raining here. Up until last night we were getting rain on & off since last Wednesday.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Eastern Shore has had non-stop reported rotations and 2 videos confirming tornado touchdowns.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Shew,,,her butt barely fit in that basket and I'm all wore out from pedaling.

Still haven't seen our little dog though...
Did you have it on a leash, running along with you?
If it was strapped to the basket, blame the wife.

Bonehead

Fricken weather alert radio went off constantly, and then on and on about local weather conditions. What I want is if there is imminent danger I don't give a rata azz about Richmond weather conditions. C'mon NWS !!!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Fricken weather alert radio went off constantly, and then on and on about local weather conditions. What I want is if there is imminent danger I don't give a rata azz about Richmond weather conditions. C'mon NWS !!!
You need a weather app on your phone. The better ones send an alert to only those folks within the actual alert area.

Bonehead

My phone was strangely silent through all this, I do have a weather alert app on my phone. I better look into that.