Hurrican Ida

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
One of my all-time favorite memes came from a Katrina picture...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Sustained winds now at 150mph. For all intents, it is a Cat 5 hurricane, just short of the definition, but no less dangerous.

I really feel for anyone staying behind.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Well, I hope Louis Farrakhan can get to the bottom of just who is torpedoing the levees at N.O. causing severe flooding!!

Is Nagin still around? Can they get assurance women wont be raped in the Dome home?

Remember during Katrina, Louie said Bush ordered subs to torpedo the levees, allowing flooding to kill black people?? Turns out that may have been bad information!!! Go Figure!!
I'm waiting for Kanye to go on TV and say that biden* doesn't like black people when this is all over.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Responding to a reporter's question about who on his staff would be handling the recovery, President Biden* looked at his notes and was heard muttering "IdaHo" "What did I mean when I wrote that?"

black dog

Free America
I have bunches of family in Mississippi, made some calls this morning.
Olive Branch ok
Ripley ok
Oxford/Sardis ok
Jackson no answer if i get connected... Emails sent...

gemma_rae

:lol: I think Old Joe was trying to say "and boy does he know Louisiana well." But his halting speech and uncertainty of what he even wants to say sure makes for some hilarious sound bites.:roflmao:

Louise

:lol: I think Old Joe was trying to say "and boy does he know Louisiana well." But his halting speech and uncertainty of what he even wants to say sure makes for some hilarious sound bites.:roflmao:

Joe is an intended joke that was fraudulently elected. That aside, I was born and raised in NOLA, grad from LSU, and then moved to Mobile AL, and Marietta GA. Been through many a hurricane, I thought I was out of the hurricane/political “cone“ when I moved to MD. Pun intended. :roflmao:

gemma_rae

Joe is an intended joke that was fraudulently elected. That aside, I was born and raised in NOLA, grad from LSU, and then moved to Mobile AL, and Marietta GA. Been through many a hurricane, I thought I was out of the hurricane/political “cone“ when I moved to MD. Pun intended. :roflmao:
What flavor? :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Tornado Warnings for Annapolis and just north of Baltimore. Spin-offs from Ida.
My cell phone has blared two warnings for this area so far but the Radar looks like most of it is to the north of Mechanicsville.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
My cell phone has blared two warnings for this area so far but the Radar looks like most of it is to the north of Mechanicsville.
This whole area is under a tornado watch, from the NC/Virginia border to NJ/PA out to Charlottesville.

DaSDGuy

Damned NOAA weather radio won't shut up. Tornado Watch, Severe Thunderstorm, over and over again.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Wakefield NWS just come over the EBS saying radar was reporting a tornado somewhere down on the Northern Neck.