hurts to even write it!

Redskinsmama

ok for one, all the red karma for trying to find my dog a good home is ridiculous. The dog was a present from my boyfriend and when we broke up, he split leaving me with both of OUR dogs. i'm trying to do what is best for her. i will post some pictures of her as soon as i can get my hands on a digital camera. i didn't have her spayed b/c my mother breeds jack russell terriers and she is the epitomy of what a jr should look like. my mother would take her, but she just found out that one of her girls is pregnant and she already has 3 other dogs. thanks to everyone who didn't rip me a new one. she does bark, but not uncontrollably, and she has been around children ( i have neices and nephews that are between 6-8 and they love her!) and it has never been a problem.

Redskinsmama

you're such a nasty and mean person that even your boyfriend had to get away from you.

that's the karma i get. if you're going to be ignorant, please sign your name. if anyone is interested in my puppy, please PM me. thanks.

Gwydion

I walked her two dogs the other day. They are both awesome...and I was incredibly surprised at how obedient they were. Came right to me for their leashes, ran around the yard, came in when they were told, and if I remember correctly, only barked a few times at a squirrel that climbed up a tree.

Great dogs!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I know someone with a 7 yr old boy that lost their 12 yr old shepard yesterday to bloat..they are looking for a small dog..they will spay her...give me your information and I will pass it along to them..

Redskinsmama

Pasofever said:
I know someone with a 7 yr old boy that lost their 12 yr old shepard yesterday to bloat..they are looking for a small dog..they will spay her...give me your information and I will pass it along to them..

have you had a chance to speak with your friend yet?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Redskinsmama said:
you're such a nasty and mean person that even your boyfriend had to get away from you.

that's the karma i get. if you're going to be ignorant, please sign your name. if anyone is interested in my puppy, please PM me. thanks.

:confused: are public schools out this week? Am I missing a holiday? :jameo:

MoochCat

Mooch Cat
Redskinsmama said:
ok for one, all the red karma for trying to find my dog a good home is ridiculous. The dog was a present from my boyfriend and when we broke up, he split leaving me with both of OUR dogs. i'm trying to do what is best for her. i will post some pictures of her as soon as i can get my hands on a digital camera. i didn't have her spayed b/c my mother breeds jack russell terriers and she is the epitomy of what a jr should look like. my mother would take her, but she just found out that one of her girls is pregnant and she already has 3 other dogs. thanks to everyone who didn't rip me a new one. she does bark, but not uncontrollably, and she has been around children ( i have neices and nephews that are between 6-8 and they love her!) and it has never been a problem.

Unless this JR is of top line breeding..has many BOS awards..get her spayed now and turn her over to JR rescue.
http://www.terrier.com/rescue/rescuemenu.php3

Why does your mom breed JRs when there are so many unwanted JRs out there?

MoochCat

Mooch Cat
cause maybe her dogs are better and more true to the AKC breed standard...alot of breeders do so for the money, not for the love of the breed and so there are a lot of unwanted Russel terriers out there.
That is why I asked...

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
mainman said:
I thought every day was a holiday for you..:confused:
are you on your period or something? :poorbaby:

I was simply referring to the childlike karma.

But, if you must, adjust your mood at me, so be it, OG.

:peace:

signed,
LWG

mainman

Set Trippin
virgovictoria said:
are you on your period or something? :poorbaby:

I was simply referring to the childlike karma.

But, if you must, adjust your mood at me, so be it, OG.

:peace:

signed,
LWG
:confused: Do you need your meds adjusted? :confused: Did you forget how to take a joke?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Redskinsmama said:
i am currently looking for a good home for my 6mo old jack russell terrier olivia. she is absolutely gorgeous and i hate to give her away, but i just now started living by myself with two dogs and it is too much for me. she is not spayed and is full bred. if anyone knows someone that may be interested, please spread the word. i would never take a dog to the humane society and if i don't have any luck i will end up keeping her, i just feel like i can not give both of my dogs the life they truly deserve. if i can figure out how to download pics on here, i will post a picture of her, words can't describe how beautiful she is!
::hint::hint:: lots of horse people own jack russels, and many that would even pay for your pup, and give it an awsome home, with no breeding.

Redskinsmama

MoochCat said:
cause maybe her dogs are better and more true to the AKC breed standard...alot of breeders do so for the money, not for the love of the breed and so there are a lot of unwanted Russel terriers out there.
That is why I asked...

my mother breeds them and sells them to family friends....half of the time she doesn't charge for them. She did not intend on breeding originally, she got a JR for christmas and then someone was getting rid of another JR. my mom had them for 2 weeks and bam, she was pregnant. she had no problem getting rid of them and they made beautiful puppies so she continued.