hurts to even write it!

Cowgirl

Redskinsmama said:
what do you mean say it here coward? i thought i was more than obvious that i wrote it you idiot. i was trying not to talk cyber #### for everyone to see like you have. god, i have never wanted to beat up someone i didn't know more than right now.

I am not jumping on you for wanting to place your dog in a more suitable home. I know things change, and giving your dog the best home possible is the most important thing.

I think what most people are jumping on your for is that you're giving away an intact female. Obviously people on this forum don't agree with backyard breeders. Your attitude of "oh, it's ok, *these* puppies will never end up in the shelter" is what is p*ssing most people off. Just think, with ever puppy your mom breeds, that's another dog in the shelter that won't get a home. :shrug:

Gwydion

Heaven forbid somebody attempt to use the forum to find a new home for a puppy they can no longer take care of.

Who gives two ####s what her mother does? If you want to ##### about breeding, I am sure there are threads for that. There is a puppy that needs a good home. Anybody here #####ing about breeding and the mass amounts of dogs in pounds is just adding to that by scaring off people that could potentially be interesting in a well taken care of dog.

So ##### at eachother through PMs or shut the #### up. Nobody cares.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Gwydion said:
Heaven forbid somebody attempt to use the forum to find a new home for a puppy they can no longer take care of.

Who gives two ####s what her mother does? If you want to ##### about breeding, I am sure there are threads for that. There is a puppy that needs a good home. Anybody here #####ing about breeding and the mass amounts of dogs in pounds is just adding to that by scaring off people that could potentially be interesting in a well taken care of dog.

I think you need a hug. You seem to be a little grumpy this morning

Geek

Gwydion said:

You need to go read my link too. If you have not read it then you need to pipe down.

Redskinsmama

Cowgirl said:
I am not jumping on you for wanting to place your dog in a more suitable home. I know things change, and giving your dog the best home possible is the most important thing.

I think what most people are jumping on your for is that you're giving away an intact female. Obviously people on this forum don't agree with backyard breeders. Your attitude of "oh, it's ok, *these* puppies will never end up in the shelter" is what is p*ssing most people off. Just think, with ever puppy your mom breeds, that's another dog in the shelter that won't get a home. :shrug:

the people that have actually talked to me about taking the dog have been told by myself that i would spay her. my mother is also having her dog spayed after this litter but i do not feel that i need to justify my mother's actions on here to make people like me. it's none of their business. what is everyone's business is that i have a great puppy that needs a home and will most likely not find one on here b/c my character is being judged instead of talking about my puppy. not trying to sound rude in the least, i'm trying to not freak out on this actually, but it is really frustrating when you're trying to do something right and everyone jumps down my back.

Gwydion

Geek said:
You need to go read my link too. If you have not read it then you need to pipe down.

I did. spay your dogs. Neat. Which she is going to do when somebody accepts the dog.

So now, unless people enjoy #####ing to bump a thread and are actually complaining and #####ing to help this pup, leave.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Gwydion said:
I did. spay your dogs. Neat. Which she is going to do when somebody accepts the dog.

So now, unless people enjoy #####ing to bump a thread and are actually complaining and #####ing to help this pup, leave.
Come here. :poorbaby: :huggy: You need this. And maybe some candy

Midnightrider

Gwydion said:

:yeahthat:

Cowgirl

Gwydion said:

Well, you're #####ing now....are you going to take the dog? If not, you need to leave. :biggrin:

Gwydion

Cowgirl said:
Well, you're #####ing now....are you going to take the dog? If not, you need to leave. :biggrin:

I have helped her walk them a few times so they don't get hit by a car, as she can't control two of them at the same time.

So yes, I am helping. And what are you doing? Precisely. So leave.

Like I said, they are very well taken care of, and she is attempting to put her baby in a good home where they will be taken care of as well as she has. She is looking out for their safety.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Gwydion said:
I have helped her walk them a few times so they don't get hit by a car, as she can't control two of them at the same time.

Like I said, they are very well taken care of, and she is attempting to put her baby in a good home where they will be taken care of as well as she has. She is looking out for their safety.
I thought you said they were well behaved? Not being incontrol is, what I would say is not being well behaved.

Gwydion

mv_princess said:
I thought you said they were well behaved? Not being incontrol is, what I would say is not being well behaved.

yes, they are very well behaved. But, as a leash is....longer than 2 feet, they can potentially get onto a road while walking.

Don't be a moron.

Cowgirl

Gwydion said:

Can't control 2 JRTs? :confused: Ok.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Gwydion said:
yes, they are very well behaved. But, as a leash is....longer than 2 feet, they can potentially get onto a road while walking.

Don't be a moron.
I am not. I am just asking. I would think well behaved dogs would know how to walk on a leash. And not try to run from you. Which is what they are doing if they are pulling on the leash.

Gwydion

Cowgirl said:
Can't control 2 JRTs? :confused: Ok.

Hmm, maybe you enjoy keeping your dogs on 2 foot leashes so they can't go wandering around. JRs can sprint quickly. In opposite directions. While walking along a road.

Evidently you have never had a dog. Or, if you have, then you never took it for walks.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Gwydion said:
Hmm, maybe you enjoy keeping your dogs on 2 foot leashes so they can't go wandering around. JRs can sprint quickly. In opposite directions. While walking along a road.

Evidently you have never had a dog. Or, if you have, then you never took it for walks.

:confused: I have 4 dogs. BIG dogs. They all have been trained and they know to walk beside me, and not "sprint" or run. They also know to sit when a car is approaching. Actually, when I stop, they sit automatically. But I spend a lot of time with my dogs, working with them.

Gwydion

cattitude said:
:confused: I have 4 dogs. BIG dogs. They all have been trained and they know to walk beside me, and not "sprint" or run. They also know to sit when a car is approaching. Actually, when I stop, they sit automatically. But I spend a lot of time with my dogs, working with them.

Right, and these dogs are not like that. They enjoy running around. Once again, she is just trying to look out for these dogs.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Gwydion said:
Right, and these dogs are not like that. They enjoy running around. Once again, she is just trying to look out for these dogs.

All dogs enjoy running around. When you take them out on a leash, they need to have manners and NOT control you. Fenced yards and dog parks are for running around.

Gwydion

cattitude said:
All dogs enjoy running around. When you take them out on a leash, they need to have manners and NOT control you. Fenced yards and dog parks are for running around.

Neat, go talk about dog control elsewhere.