Hypp

Carefulone

Missed one thing, No, One isn't following the rules of the registry in RMHA if you are conducting business with this person referred to as a broker, ie. agent. READ the sanctions, it's public knowledge again, for those who care.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Carefulone said:
First, and this is really all she wrote as she says, Happy, I know what is and I won't put it on line, you as you say will do as you will....
To HorseBroke, for a business owner who wants to become one of the best, you don't just care about yourself, and you don't buck the system, become part of the scheme and end up with horses with no background....everyone gets taken in one way or another, so as they say, what goes around comes around....I am so out of here.
:confused:
am i the only one? I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you just said.
Feel free to email me since you have chosen not to speak to me directly....as you said you would.

All i can say to you is, if i judged people on who they bought horses FROM...I would have missed the opportunity to develop some really great friends in and out of Rockies.

When i meet another horse person, I don't ask..."Hey were DID you get that horse?" To me, someone who does that in this type of situation, is looking or hoping to find something negative, and when they don't hear something negative, then the personal attack begins..."oh she must be doing something bad too" WRONG.

And BTW I have that dogs/fleas comment in writing from someone at RMHA, so i know exactly where it came from and so do others on this forum. So i know where much of your "information" comes from.....and it has no basis in fact where I'm concerned.

We all know what making assumptions does to us. I have invited you to my home, to meet the horses and me. That's all i can do. So be it. :smile: We really are done here.

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
:confused:
am i the only one? I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you just said.
Feel free to email me since you have chosen not to speak to me directly....as you said you would.

All i can say to you is, if i judged people on who they bought horses FROM...I would have missed the opportunity to develop some really great friends in and out of Rockies.

When i meet another horse person, I don't ask..."Hey were DID you get that horse?" To me, someone who does that in this type of situation, is looking or hoping to find something negative, and when they don't hear something negative, then the personal attack begins..."oh she must be doing something bad too" WRONG.

And BTW I have that dogs/fleas comment in writing from someone at RMHA, so i know exactly where it came from and so do others on this forum. So i know where much of your "information" comes from.....and it has no basis in fact where I'm concerned.

We all know what making assumptions does to us. I have invited you to my home, to meet the horses and me. That's all i can do. So be it. :smile: We really are done here.

Hey Happy, I noticed that as well..
BTW as far as assumptions go...and this is way off topic...I had a neighbor deliver a gift box of horse crap to my home this weekend in the dark...wimp,,,, because he assumed I rode one of my horses passed his house and let it dump at his mailbox....wasn't me!!! So I returned it to him and let him know what an arse he is....not sure where I was going with this but thought I would share..... :lmao: I think I'll go riding passed his home today and let one of my horses blow him a kiss!!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Hey Happy, I noticed that as well..
BTW as far as assumptions go...and this is way off topic...I had a neighbor deliver a gift box of horse crap to my home this weekend in the dark...wimp,,,, because he assumed I rode one of my horses passed his house and let it dump at his mailbox....wasn't me!!! So I returned it to him and let him know what an arse he is....not sure where I was going with this but thought I would share..... :lmao: I think I'll go riding passed his home today and let one of my horses blow him a kiss!!!
:faint:

Good grief...do you know who else may have ridden by his mailbox aside from a million Amish or mennonite folks? :lol: You don't even ride yours out from your place do you?

hey...where did you buy your rockies? :lol: Kidding...i don't care! I only care that I've met them and they're AWESOME. :biggrin:

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
:faint:

Good grief...do you know who else may have ridden by his mailbox aside from a million Amish or mennonite folks? :lol: You don't even ride yours out from your place do you?

hey...where did you buy your rockies? :lol: Kidding...i don't care! I only care that I've met them and they're AWESOME. :biggrin:

Back at you and TYVM. How's that great guy Eclipse doing??

Very seldom do I ride them out from my place and when I do I take them the opposite direction to my farmer friends place. You know, if the guy had any sense he would keep it as free fertilizer... :whistle:

Carefulone

And BTW I have that dogs/fleas comment in writing from someone at RMHA, so i know exactly where it came from and so do others on this forum. So i know where much of your "information" comes from.....and it has no basis in fact where I'm concerned

I think you've had a bad experience with the RMHA, but I don't know what the HAY you're talking about. I have that in writing in an email from a gentleman from Kentucky, and he has nothing to do with RMHA., but someone I've met since I've been into rockies. I've used the term since...but my husband was born in New York and has used it...so I think you better watch what you put out there about the RMHA. You obviously have a bit of a complex....Don't assume because you've got a statement in writing the person is the only one in the world that uses it.... Follow the rules and things go smoothly in life...guess that's why no answer to following registry rules? As far as where my information comes from, comes from the authorities, comes from background checks I've paid for, comes from court cases that are public knowledge. Waiting for the transcript of another case.
So, no, you had no idea where my information comes from and don't accuse the association of a anything, that sort of unwarrented comment can get you into a quandry....they have nothing to do with my knowing, they're not allowed to give out information, but yes they can give you information about sanctions....no one seems to want that, as long as you get "pretty" horses....and you yourself don't get conned....now just the kind of business I'll want to deal with in the future,

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Carefulone said:
And BTW I have that dogs/fleas comment in writing from someone at RMHA, so i know exactly where it came from and so do others on this forum. So i know where much of your "information" comes from.....and it has no basis in fact where I'm concerned

I think you've had a bad experience with the RMHA, but I don't know what the HAY you're talking about. I have that in writing in an email from a gentleman from Kentucky, and he has nothing to do with RMHA., but someone I've met since I've been into rockies. I've used the term since...but my husband was born in New York and has used it...so I think you better watch what you put out there about the RMHA. You obviously have a bit of a complex....Don't assume because you've got a statement in writing the person is the only one in the world that uses it.... Follow the rules and things go smoothly in life...guess that's why no answer to following registry rules? As far as where my information comes from, comes from the authorities, comes from background checks I've paid for, comes from court cases that are public knowledge. Waiting for the transcript of another case.
So, no, you had no idea where my information comes from and don't accuse the association of a anything, that sort of unwarrented comment can get you into a quandry....they have nothing to do with my knowing, they're not allowed to give out information, but yes they can give you information about sanctions....no one seems to want that, as long as you get "pretty" horses....and you yourself don't get conned....now just the kind of business I'll want to deal with in the future,
Ummmmm, Carol...how is the weather in California?

BTW I can do a wickedly accurate internet search too - and in databases you can't even access. Court records, including judgments, are public information.

Oh and the next time you speak to Ruth, tell her PeeWee says :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

Carefulone said:

Geez, what is your deal... you got burned from a certain person and you have every right to not do business with him/her again and every right not to recommend them to anyone but you can't bully others into fighting your battle especially when they have had no issues with them themselves. You're a tad bit obsessed with him aren't you? I personally have had no dealings with them because I choose not to, for my own reasons, but I am certainly not going to try and have everyone jump on my bandwagon and do the same. We all are informed adults and can make our own decisions. And BTW there were no unwarranted comments about RMHA, just a fact. You act like RMHA is without its own issues, well it's not and I don't know of to many registries that don't have issues. Nuff said.

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
Ummmmm, Carol...how is the weather in California?

BTW I can do a wickedly accurate internet search too - and in databases you can't even access. Court records, including judgments, are public information.

Oh and the next time you speak to Ruth, tell her PeeWee says :howdy:

Damn, I better not quit my day job because my internet search didn't turn up sqwat!! Hi Happy... :howdy: Guess I don't have the knack.. Hey did you get my PM??

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Damn, I better not quit my day job because my internet search didn't turn up sqwat!! Hi Happy... :howdy: Guess I don't have the knack.. Hey did you get my PM??
yup...check yours. :biggrin:

Carefulone

When it comes to bad business, don't tell the board there is nothing....it's public knowledge and you all are intellegent individuals, just say nothing. Ignorance of the law or facts doesn't get it in court....but knowledge and allowing one,s good name to be used as a reference.....no bullying here, just common sense, no more said, as I've said, I thought to gracefully exit, do as you all will, and good luck.

SouthernMdRocks

Carefulone said:
When it comes to bad business, don't tell the board there is nothing....it's public knowledge and you all are intellegent individuals, just say nothing. Ignorance of the law or facts doesn't get it in court....but knowledge and allowing one,s good name to be used as a reference.....no bullying here, just common sense, no more said, as I've said, I thought to gracefully exit, do as you all will, and good luck.

Good luck to you as well,,, need to stop :deadhorse ...
don't tell the board there is nothing.......hmmm...
BTW...Happy is nice people and you need not question her business ethics..as yours will not be questioned as well...what happened between you and you know who is your business. :howdy:

Carefulone

Thank you and I bet she is nice people.....another lady has in her post, as a signature, something like......better to wag your tail than your mouth, if I have, sorry....see you guys in the fall.....and on other threads, I'm sure.....