I Got Engaged this Weekend

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

Congratulations & Many Blessings to you both! The main thing with your wedding preparations is to remember that this is your wedding so don't let people keep pressuring or "guilting" you into doing things you don't really want to do or in a way you don't really want to do them. That doesn't make you a witch. It makes you the Bride and this is your day and your Groom's day and it should be however you two want it to be. Happiness always!

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Congratulations & Many Blessings to you both! The main thing with your wedding preparations is to remember that this is your wedding so don't let people keep pressuring or "guilting" you into doing things you don't really want to do or in a way you don't really want to do them. That doesn't make you a witch. It makes you the Bride and this is your day and your Groom's day and it should be however you two want it to be. Happiness always!

we were talking tonight and I told him I would like a small ceremony with family and close friends and then one hell of a party for everyone we know...

belvak

Happy Camper
we were talking tonight and I told him I would like a small ceremony with family and close friends and then one hell of a party for everyone we know...

:starcat: Congratulations!! Your ring is beautiful! My very best wishes to you both for a wonderful wedding and a long and happy marriage!! :huggy:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
People are so stupid;

Look what I got for Karma:

It's supposed to be Meet, Date, Engaged, Married, Kids. Only sluts do it out of order.
At least know what you are talking about before you speak, I was previously married so was he, we dated for 8 years, lived togther for 4 years and we have no kids togther.

When are you due? Is it his?
Not prego, if I was yes it would be his. I have morals!! Do you?

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

Agee

People are so stupid;

Look what I got for Karma:

It's supposed to be Meet, Date, Engaged, Married, Kids. Only sluts do it out of order.
At least know what you are talking about before you speak, I was previously married so was he, we dated for 8 years, lived togther for 4 years and we have no kids togther.

When are you due? Is it his?
Not prego, if I was yes it would be his. I have morals!! Do you?

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

with your celebration and so close to the celebration of baby jesus... amazing!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
For Jaybeeztoo: (from my camera phone)
Beautiful ring!

Congratulations!

My advice (not that you asked for it) - don't tell any of your family, just send them invites for the big day. The more people that know you're planning a wedding, the more forceful opinions you'll have to deal with.
That is so the truth. You'd be amazed at how upset your great aunt Bertha twice removed will get over wedding mints...:ohwell:

:yeahthat:

I'd say elope if possible. :lol: Or make out YOUR plans and distribute to family/friends and tell them to take care of it. Try not to stress.

Do you have a date set yet?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Beautiful ring!

That is so the truth. You'd be amazed at how upset your great aunt Bertha twice removed will get over wedding mints...:ohwell:

:yeahthat:

I'd say elope if possible. :lol: Or make out YOUR plans and distribute to family/friends and tell them to take care of it. Try not to stress.

Do you have a date set yet?

I think I am going to try to decide on everything I want and make out the plans and then tell everyone, That way they have no say. Stress whats STRESS????

Probably late spring/early summer 2009

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I think I am going to try to decide on everything I want and make out the plans and then tell everyone, That way they have no say. Stress whats STRESS????

Probably late spring/early summer 2009

That'll give you more than enough time to plan everything and shop around for deals. :huggy: