I have decided

That I want to be blonde. :jet:

For those of you that know me IRL, you know my hair is almost jet-black...

Does anyone know a stylist that could tackle this mission???

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville

I would talk to the ladies at Hair it is.

Maybe you should highlights first? Heavy highlights....with maybe a few red ones put in for good measure

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have the bestest stylist. She works out of her home. She put some highlights in my daughters hair when we were there last Friday.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Be careful w/that. If you go too blonde, you could damage your hair. You don't want the bleach on too long, otherwise your hair will be fried. :cheers:

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
Good damn luck :lmao: Wifey's hair isn't as black as yours, and she can't accomplish it in high lights... It goes like, dirty blonde I guess you could say... but it does look good like that :yay:

Jameo

What?!

Your not gonna go from black to blonde in one day. Well, you might be able to but your hair will be fried and you'd have to shave it all off and you could get a hooker blonde wig :lmao:

Start with MV said with lots of highlights. maybe 4-6 wks later go lighter etc.. till youre the blonde you like.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

I'm working on this with my daughter right now, her hair is black also, we're doing it in stages and right now I've got her at strawberry blonde after about 3 stages.

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
...Wait a minute... In another thread you called me sidekick... Did you used to own a blue truck??? :confused: ... and did we hang out in wildewood a few times?

:lol: Yes dear :smack:

Wow! Are you ready for the upkeep with that? I'd recommend going to Darlene at the Galleria, it's in Waldorf so I can't imagine you'll go there :lol:

Sounds like he's using the comparison of "jet black" to his wife's hair color :smile:

No, I know her, I just changed my name on here a short bit ago, and not too many people read the lil line under my name saying Formerly SBK (Softballkid) :lol:

I was just going to ask the same thing... are you ready for the upkeep? Black roots at the scalp and surrounding your face unless you touch up ever few weeks?