I have decided

You know what... this thread is getting a little too close for comfort... I dont need to know what body parts warnutz shaves or uses nair on.

He's still hot though. :yay:

...or pretty rather... very pretty.

warneckutz

Wirelessly posted

withrespect said:
You know what... this thread is getting a little too close for comfort... I dont need to know what body parts warnutz shaves or uses nair on.

He's still hot though. :yay:

...or pretty rather... very pretty.

Awwwwww... Aren't you so freakin' sweet! "Oh, oh, it's maaaaagic, ya knoooooow!"

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I wanted to as well. but my stylist flat out told me no and to get a new dream. :killingme She said first off, it would take several treatments, with appropriate spacing between them so as not to damage the hell out of your hair..that I would have to walk around with strange hair for a bit..that the upkeep would be constant and expensive, and that she just didn't want to do it because it would wreck my hair. She offered me a lighter all over color and some pretty highlights instead. ,much better plan.

I wanted to as well. but my stylist flat out told me no and to get a new dream. :killingme She said first off, it would take several treatments, with appropriate spacing between them so as not to damage the hell out of your hair..that I would have to walk around with strange hair for a bit..that the upkeep would be constant and expensive, and that she just didn't want to do it because it would wreck my hair. She offered me a lighter all over color and some pretty highlights instead. ,much better plan.

:tantrum so you're saying it is pretty much impossible for us black sheep to get blonde....?

:cds: I'll never fit in...