I have decided

Roman

I wanted to as well. but my stylist flat out told me no and to get a new dream. :killingme She said first off, it would take several treatments, with appropriate spacing between them so as not to damage the hell out of your hair..that I would have to walk around with strange hair for a bit..that the upkeep would be constant and expensive, and that she just didn't want to do it because it would wreck my hair. She offered me a lighter all over color and some pretty highlights instead. ,much better plan.
I couldn't have written it better!! Then you have to do the eye brows too don't you? Get High Lights, and enjoy your hair. It will look more realistic, and you might like it better with High Lights.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I was just going to ask the same thing... are you ready for the upkeep? Black roots at the scalp and surrounding your face unless you touch up ever few weeks?
Some people can pull off that look.

Attachments

• sonia.jpg
    sonia.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 98

Roxie04

i see this a few times a week......dark dark hair wanting to be blonde is not a good match. Listen to the advice given on here. Most pople with black hair that want to be blonde end up having cotton candy for hair. Hair so damaged it takes years to get healthy again. And the up keep......$$$$$$$$ Stick with some darker bonde or sandy blonde hi lites.

Everyone seems to think I should leave it dark and that I would be making a mistake by going blonde. :ohwell:

evidently people like the "Mortisha" from Addams Family look. :coffee:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Everyone seems to think I should leave it dark and that I would be making a mistake by going blonde. :ohwell:

evidently people like the "Mortisha" from Addams Family look. :coffee:
Go buy a wig. Wear it home for a few days see if you even like the look.

Chances are the blonde will wash you out....