I have invited Charles Lollar to a Meet & Greet!

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Let me try to survive the holidays and get this latest song done. I'll send out the link as soon as I post it.

I ought to be done learning Classical Gas by then.

Next, I was thinking of taking on a guitar translation of "Hoedown" by Copland.

If we put together a session, I'll dust off my 'lectric and beef up my classic rock though.

bulldog

Did you not get the memo?

AG Doug Gansler has already been selected as the next Govenor and Sen. Brian Frosh is the next AG.

Carry on.

Glad you had a good turnout last night!

Here's the thing:

MOM is done because of term limits. Certainly the Dems will be putting up Anthony Brown (who?) and Charles has a chance against him, just like KKT was no match for Bob Ehrlich back in 2002. Lollar is a VERY powerful speaker and highly motivational; Brown not so much. Also the black people in the slums of Baltimore and the Montgomery County country club elitists won't have a pasty old white guy to vote for; they will have to gnash their teeth and vote for a black man, one way or the other.

The stars are aligned to beat back the Democrats in 2014.

Charles Lollar is very good at speaking, he is passionate about his vision, and he believes that he can make the state better for everyone. He also has the gift of making you believe that he can do what he says.
As I might have mentioned, there are some things that I am 180 on with him, however his overall message is what I think the majority of the people in this state need to hear.
I look forward to having him run, and win. I think he would make an 80% great candidate for the office.

and he has a sense of humor.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I ought to be done learning Classical Gas by then.

Next, I was thinking of taking on a guitar translation of "Hoedown" by Copland.

If we put together a session, I'll dust off my 'lectric and beef up my classic rock though.

If you're doing a Tommy E version of Classical Gas, then I would have to bow to your superiority because that is pretty much out of my league.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't care WHO Charles Lollar is running against. I will be for him 100% AND I will be actively campaigning for him. Here on the forums, in Calvert Co. PG Co - wherever I can. :yay:

And I'll be recruiting those of you who couldn't make it to my meet & greet to give a house party Meet & Greet for Charles when the time comes. :biggrin:

Hank

my war
I don't care WHO Charles Lollar is running against. I will be for him 100% AND I will be actively campaigning for him. Here on the forums, in Calvert Co. PG Co - wherever I can. :yay:

And I'll be recruiting those of you who couldn't make it to my meet & greet to give a house party Meet & Greet for Charles when the time comes. :biggrin:

I'll have a house party! :howdy:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
All kidding aside, the fact is - Charles will definitely be down in this area to host house party Meet & Greets* after the first of the year to get in front of as many people as he can.

*Even basement parties, I'm sure! :lol:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
If you're doing a Tommy E version of Classical Gas, then I would have to bow to your superiority because that is pretty much out of my league.

Well, I am at ~80% of the original version by Mason Williams.

Here it is:

I might take bits n' pieces from Tommy's version to spice up the original, but I feel it is futile to try to 'copy-cat' that guy.