I have invited Charles Lollar to a Meet & Greet!

PsyOps

Pixelated
Actually I have a date with a man who is so absurdly attractive he should be against the law. And don't tell IS, but *he* asked *me* and no I will not come share him with you all tonight.

:jet:

Okay:

1) You wouldn't be sharing him, he would be sharing you.

2) It's incredible to believe you picked this guy over Lollar.

3) I hope you have a great time, because your mind will be on US :biggrin:

PsyOps

Pixelated

Attachments

• handcuffs.jpg
    handcuffs.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 91

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:yahoo: It's a NEW DAY, Maryland! :yahoo:

We had a very good turnout at our Charles Lollar Meet & Greet tonight! Attendees from the forum were:

bcp
Psyops
Foxhound
NextJenn
Tes218 and husband
Cheeky1
and me! :jet:

Thank you all so much for coming! It was GREAT to meet some new faces, too!! THREE this week! Plus, we had a few people I invited from work, and then there were a couple of folks from St. Mary's & Charles County who were on Charles Lollar's Congressional Campaign team who came, as well!

Charles spoke at length to our group - probably over an hour as well as asked for AND answered individual's questions. It was wonderful to hear all he's been up to these past 2 years. He hasn't been sitting idle. He has been very active in Maryland politics since the 2010 race - through his PAC, New Day Maryland. And he's been all over the state doing this.

Those in attendance were also treated to the GREAT NEWS that there is a grass roots movement to draft Charles to run for Governor and he is (very seriously) considering it. :cartwheel (There is a lot to be done in order for him to accomplish this. If you're interested in finding out more, let me know & I will put you in touch with the people in your county to contact.)

I am so excited that Charles came to us and that we got to hear this tonight - it's been rumored for a while and now it's confirmed. :yahoo:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Charles to run for Governor and he is (very seriously) considering it. :cartwheel (There is a lot to be done in order for him to accomplish this. If you're interested in finding out more, let me know & I will put you in touch with the people in your county to contact.)

I am so excited that Charles came to us and that we got to hear this tonight - it's been rumored for a while and now it's confirmed. :yahoo:

That is awesome news... :clap: I hope he makes a decision on that because I think he'd make a great governor.

Bann

PREMO Member
Dakota, basically to get this off the ground - he needs people (and money, of course) to get behind him. Plain & simple.

He needs people to host meet & greets in their homes. The more people he gets in front of - the more the word gets out, the more money gets raised, etc. They will be starting their focus down here in January.

I would say if anyone is interested in hosting a House Party, please contact Trevor Smith at New Day Maryland: trevor.smith@newdaymd.org to get the name of the contact person for YOUR county.

NextJen

Raisin cane
:yahoo: It's a NEW DAY, Maryland! :yahoo:

We had a very good turnout at our Charles Lollar Meet & Greet tonight! Attendees from the forum were:

bcp
Psyops
Foxhound
NextJenn
Tes218 and husband
Cheeky1
and me! :jet:

Thank you all so much for coming! It was GREAT to meet some new faces, too!! THREE this week! Plus, we had a few people I invited from work, and then there were a couple of folks from St. Mary's & Charles County who were on Charles Lollar's Congressional Campaign team who came, as well!

Charles spoke at length to our group - probably over an hour as well as asked for AND answered individual's questions. It was wonderful to hear all he's been up to these past 2 years. He hasn't been sitting idle. He has been very active in Maryland politics since the 2010 race - through his PAC, New Day Maryland. And he's been all over the state doing this.

Those in attendance were also treated to the GREAT NEWS that there is a grass roots movement to draft Charles to run for Governor and he is (very seriously) considering it. :cartwheel (There is a lot to be done in order for him to accomplish this. If you're interested in finding out more, let me know & I will put you in touch with the people in your county to contact.)

Thanks so much for putting this together, Bann. It was nice meeting you all this evening! Dreaming of a new day in Maryland! (I was gonna say, 'looking forward', but I think the word forward has been overplayed recently)

bcp

In My Opinion
Thanks so much for putting this together, Bann. It was nice meeting you all this evening! Dreaming of a new day in Maryland! (I was gonna say, 'looking forward', but I think the word forward has been overplayed recently)

Nice meeting you NextJen.

and you are correct, forward is overplayed

Bann

PREMO Member
Seriously? Really? No????

:lmao:
As I said in my previous post it has been rumored for awhile that he may run for Governor. We actually heard this from Charles a month or so ago.

I figured he would talk more about it last night. I'm ecstatic he had his previous county campaign contacts there last night!

It was a great meet & greet! :getdown:

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
And hearing him talk about his vision for Maryland, I for the first time in many years actually think he could be the Republican candidate that the state has been waiting for.
But if he cant get some serious face time in front of people, like he did last night, its going to be a hard run for him to break the democrat stronghold in this state.
He did hint at a few things that Im not 100% on board with, but the overall message was great and I think he would do this state very well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Glad you had a good turnout last night!

Here's the thing:

MOM is done because of term limits. Certainly the Dems will be putting up Anthony Brown (who?) and Charles has a chance against him, just like KKT was no match for Bob Ehrlich back in 2002. Lollar is a VERY powerful speaker and highly motivational; Brown not so much. Also the black people in the slums of Baltimore and the Montgomery County country club elitists won't have a pasty old white guy to vote for; they will have to gnash their teeth and vote for a black man, one way or the other.

The stars are aligned to beat back the Democrats in 2014.

Im_Me

Hi Bann.

Sorry I missed it. Had a change of schedule for the "Prisoner Exchange" and I couldn't get back down the road in time.

bcp

In My Opinion
Hi Bann.

Sorry I missed it. Had a change of schedule for the "Prisoner Exchange" and I couldn't get back down the road in time.

Charles Lollar is very good at speaking, he is passionate about his vision, and he believes that he can make the state better for everyone. He also has the gift of making you believe that he can do what he says.
As I might have mentioned, there are some things that I am 180 on with him, however his overall message is what I think the majority of the people in this state need to hear.
I look forward to having him run, and win. I think he would make an 80% great candidate for the office.

and he has a sense of humor.

stockgirl

Stocki
Enough about Lollar. I want to hear about Vrai's date! :biggrin:

But, I am VERY glad to hear that Lollar may run for governor. Governor Lollar just sounds nice!

Bann

PREMO Member
Enough about Lollar. I want to hear about Vrai's date! :biggrin:

But, I am VERY glad to hear that Lollar may run for governor. Governor Lollar just sounds nice!

:lol: Well go ahead & start your own tread and ask her!