I have invited Charles Lollar to a Meet & Greet!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
This is how it starts, change. If you like the person, that they'd do a good job and think they'd be someone you really support over Les, if you think he is Moe, then he or she is gonna need support and that means dough. Regular support. NOW.

There's no getting around the need for money and help.

What he would be up against;

of course, my questions would be what is Chuck gonna do that makes it all worth it?

:buddies:

Who said anything about running for office? Don't get me wrong - that would be great if he was going to run for office again sometime! I'd support him 100% - but Charles is coming to speak to us through his PAC organization. He is the Chairman of New Day Maryland.

As his "About" page states: "Formed in 2008, New Day Maryland is a forward-thinking political action committee of Maryland business people and citizens looking to bring fiscal and social responsibility back to our state government and support candidates who strive to do the same. Come join us as we pursue a “New Day” in Maryland!"

I asked him to come share with us his vision for the direction he feels our state is headed, and to get some positive ideas to help those of us who are disheartened about the direction. Charles is one of the most positive people I know in politics - if anyone can make change happen, he can!

Again, if Charles WAS running for office in Maryland, I'd certainly be 100% behind him! :whistle:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Who said anything about running for office? Don't get me wrong - that would be great if he was going to run for office again sometime! I'd support him 100% - but Charles is coming to speak to us through his PAC organization. He is the Chairman of New Day Maryland.

As his "About" page states: "Formed in 2008, New Day Maryland is a forward-thinking political action committee of Maryland business people and citizens looking to bring fiscal and social responsibility back to our state government and support candidates who strive to do the same. Come join us as we pursue a “New Day” in Maryland!"

I asked him to come share with us his vision for the direction he feels our state is headed, and to get some positive ideas to help those of us who are disheartened about the direction. Charles is one of the most positive people I know in politics - if anyone can make change happen, he can!

Again, if Charles WAS running for office in Maryland, I'd certainly be 100% behind him! :whistle:

You'll have to excuse me for jumping to conclusions that a meeting with Loller, past candidate for office, would have ANYTHING to do with a future run.

MarieB

Bann, thanks again for putting this together and taking the time to send out reminders/information. I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to make it.

Bann

PREMO Member
I'm so excited! I was informed that Charles' scheduler listed this event on his PAC New Day Maryland website! :yahoo:

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow - I will call Stoney's and let them know to expect a fairly good sized crowd! :cartwheel

libby

I think this is just exciting as hell and I'm terribly sorry to miss it. :bawl:

You and me both! I am ALWAYS home on a Friday night! This one Friday I made plans with my middle children so that I might be remembered as a fun mommy! Just can't bring myself to cancel that.

bcp

In My Opinion
I think this is just exciting as hell and I'm terribly sorry to miss it. :bawl:

Larry told you that Charles was the devil and that you should stay away from him to avoid getting conservative cooties.. And now you are afraid to go.

you can admit it.

bcp

In My Opinion
I will tell you this.
If he makes reference to making the illegals less illegal, or not illegal at all with a swipe of his magic government wand.
I wont support him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry told you that Charles was the devil and that you should stay away from him to avoid getting conservative cooties.. And now you are afraid to go.

you can admit it.

Actually I have a date with a man who is so absurdly attractive he should be against the law. And don't tell IS, but *he* asked *me* and no I will not come share him with you all tonight.

:jet:

bcp

In My Opinion
Actually I have a date with a man who is so absurdly attractive he should be against the law. And don't tell IS, but *he* asked *me* and no I will not come share him with you all tonight.

:jet:

Now why the H would you want to share a date with someone you are still getting to know.
Lock him in before you scare him away with the third degree that is sure to come from us.
It will give me time to get the questions ready for him.

Have a great time tonight, Im going to drink an ice tea for you.:buddies:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Now why the H would you want to share a date with someone you are still getting to know.
Lock him in before you scare him away with the third degree that is sure to come from us.
It will give me time to get the questions ready for him.

Have a great time tonight, Im going to drink an ice tea for you.:buddies:

Are you going to shine up your ax?

bcp

In My Opinion
Don't forgot the "What are your intentions with my daughter?" talk! :lol:

You mis understood, I dont actually ask and let them consider the answer, I just let them know what their intentions are, and should they stray from those intentions, what the consequences will be.
Makes it easier for them if they dont actually have to think beyond what I told them.

Bann

PREMO Member
You mis understood, I dont actually ask and let them consider the answer, I just let them know what their intentions are, and should they stray from those intentions, what the consequences will be.
Makes it easier for them if they dont actually have to think beyond what I told them.

OH I know- but Vrai knows why I asked that! :wink:

bcp

In My Opinion
OH I know- but Vrai knows why I asked that! :wink:

I too am familiar with the reason for asking.

personally I think its much more effective to tell them what they will or will not do, then let them know should the deviate from the plan, you will cut their nuts off and shove them down their throat.

perhaps thats just me.