I hear Ryan Woodford plead guilty and is in jail

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
She wont talk to me. Im furious with her also. Even though my niece is an adult, her mind has always been a few years behind if that makes any sense. She is very easily persuaded and controlled. When this all went down, she was not allowed to talk to any of us becuase Kathy told her it was only going to cause more problems. She does everything Kathy tells her. Im not kidding. She just started talking to her own mother a few months ago. Our family doesnt come from money. The woodfords are well off and money talks, bs walks. I just don't understand how and why people think the way they do.

It just sounds like you are bitter against your niece and are trying to blame someone.

If you and your family thought there was harm against the baby, why didn't someone contact CPS?

A

Angel2005

It just sounds like you are bitter against your niece and are trying to blame someone.

If you and your family thought there was harm against the baby, why didn't someone contact CPS?
He was only 2 weeks old when this happened. We learned of what was going on from conversations with workers with CPS. I never liked Ryan becuase of the way he treated my niece and her first child. I told him 2 years ago what I thought of him and he told my niece never to let me see the first child again, and when baby Jayden came along, I was never allowed to see him.

A

Angel2005

He was only 2 weeks old when this happened. We learned of what was going on from conversations with workers with CPS. I never liked Ryan becuase of the way he treated my niece and her first child. I told him 2 years ago what I thought of him and he told my niece never to let me see the first child again, and when baby Jayden came along, I was never allowed to see him.

Correction: We learned he had been being abused since he was about 2 weeks old. He was about a month old when the shaken baby thing happened. We learned that prior to the shaking, he had a broken arm that had been in a healing process. So that told us he had been abused even before the shaking happened.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Correction: We learned he had been being abused since he was about 2 weeks old. He was about a month old when the shaken baby thing happened. We learned that prior to the shaking, he had a broken arm that had been in a healing process. So that told us he had been abused even before the shaking happened.

Then your niece is to blame as well for not taking the baby out of that environment.

A

Angel2005

I am very bitter towards our justice system. You would be also if it happened to a loved one in your family.

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!

oooOOOOOO LET THIS M F'ER GET OUTTA JAIL.................THIS IS INSANE. YOU DO NOT DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. IS IT JUST ME OR AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TO :gossip: THIS BASTURD

Cowgirl

WTF? That baby needs to be completely removed from that family and placed in a home where he will actually be taken care of. :mad:

A

Angel2005

oooOOOOOO LET THIS M F'ER GET OUTTA JAIL.................THIS IS INSANE. YOU DO NOT DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. IS IT JUST ME OR AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TO :gossip: THIS BASTURD

The system stinks. This women called in the radio staion a couple of weeks ago and the same thing happened in her family except the father actually took the childs life. He got 3 years all suspended but 15 mo. Our system is horrible. I am upset with the system, with my niece who has shut her family out ever since she met Ryan, and I am upset with anyone who tries to sit here and justify what happened. Just becuase baby jayden is breathing and has a heart beat, he still does not have a life. His life was taken from him.

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
The system stinks. This women called in the radio staion a couple of weeks ago and the same thing happened in her family except the father actually took the childs life. He got 3 years all suspended but 15 mo. Our system is horrible. I am upset with the system, with my niece who has shut her family out ever since she met Ryan, and I am upset with anyone who tries to sit here and justify what happened. Just becuase baby jayden is breathing and has a heart beat, he still does not have a life. His life was taken from him.

Did you ever here the story of baby Caleb? he lives in Florida and his daycare provider did this to him?

A

Angel2005

Did you ever here the story of baby Caleb? he lives in Florida and his daycare provider did this to him?
no i didnt. Im sure they probably got away with it. I have a very soft spot for the little babies. Their so helpless and innocent and most of the time dont ask to brought into this world. Then they are so mistreated and our system could care less as long as they get their paychecks.

MISTYM1223

no i didnt. Im sure they probably got away with it. I have a very soft spot for the little babies. Their so helpless and innocent and most of the time dont ask to brought into this world. Then they are so mistreated and our system could care less as long as they get their paychecks.

So where are baby and mom living now? Are they still living with his family?

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!

:bawl: I know it's a shame

A

Angel2005

So where are baby and mom living now? Are they still living with his family?
As far as I know. The courts gave Ryans mom controll of the kids. The kids were to remain in the woodford home under Kathy Woodfords care where the abuse happened. It doesnt make sense to me. My niece shut her family out when she met Ryan and his family. Its been down hill ever since.

Well thanks all of you who cared to talk about this. Pray for all the babies in the world. Someday things will get better. One can only hope.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
As far as I know. The courts gave Ryans mom controll of the kids. The kids were to remain in the woodford home under Kathy Woodfords care where the abuse happened. It doesnt make sense to me. My niece shut her family out when she met Ryan and his family. Its been down hill ever since.

Well thanks all of you who cared to talk about this. Pray for all the babies in the world. Someday things will get better. One can only hope.

Something doesn't sound right. So you are saying CPS knew there was abuse before hand and didn't do anything about it? Is it known that Ryan was the one that actually broke the baby's arm? You heard all this from CPS?

We are only hearing one side here. It would be interesting to hear from the Woodford side and especially from someone at CPS to hear their side.

I feel for the baby and hope that he IS in decent care right now. If there was ongoing abuse, then the baby's mother needs to be removed from the home as well. She obviously didn't do anything to stop the abuse.
It could have been a one time thing where the baby wouldn't stop crying and the father lost control and patience and shook the baby. If this is the case, the father has to live with the guilt for the rest of his life.

puggymom

She bailed him out after he almost killed a defenseless seven week old infant.

I can without a doubt say my mom would let me rot in jail of I ever hurt one of her grandbabies...(not that I ever would but just making the point).

C

CalvertNewbie

WTF? That baby needs to be completely removed from that family and placed in a home where he will actually be taken care of. :mad:

Ahhh, in a perfect world. I agree with you, though.

It's ridiculous that he was left to be cared for by anyone who lives in that house. They all had to know what was going on and nobody bothered to protect an innocent child. This case disgusted me when I first read about it. Now I'm even more disgusted because Ryan got a slap on the wrist for almost murdering his son.

mitzi

I feel the same way. The SOB should have his arms broken and his head shaken to the point of damage. Why oh why do these child abusers, child molesters and child rapists get off with SO LITTLE time. I don't condone the following - but drug dealers (who sell to willing adults) and thieves (who did not harm anyone) gets years in penetenary and someone who physically harms an innocent and defensless child gets the bare minimum in the da*m county jail with work release. I do not understand and it infuriates me.