I hear Ryan Woodford plead guilty and is in jail

mgdbaa

Inmate on Work Release Returns to Jail with Drugs Hidden in Shoe - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

Inmate on Work Release Returns to Jail with Drugs Hidden in Shoe
LEONARDTOWN - 4/21/2009

Printer friendly

On April 18, at 11:59 p.m., Ryan T. Woodford, 25, returned from employment to the St. Mary’s County Detention Center where he was participating in the work release program.

During a search of Woodford Correctional Officer J. Krum discovered four Diazapam tablets, wrapped in plastic, hidden in the sole of Woodford’s shoe.

Woodford was subsequently charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance, unlawfully omit a label on prescription medication and removed from the work release program.
I just want to thank all of you who remembered this issue with Ryan Woodford. This is angel2005. My id got messed up or something. Anyway, I just found out that again he is screwing up. I wonder how fast his good mother will bail him out of this one. He will always repeat with the drugs. He has a lovely track record. Lets not forget that the county still feels he will not be a threat to these babies when he gets out of jail.

tom88

I just want to thank all of you who remembered this issue with Ryan Woodford. This is angel2005. My id got messed up or something. Anyway, I just found out that again he is screwing up. I wonder how fast his good mother will bail him out of this one. He will always repeat with the drugs. He has a lovely track record. Lets not forget that the county still feels he will not be a threat to these babies when he gets out of jail.
It is too bad the mother of this poor child's family is such white trash that social services doesn't have a better option than the Woodfords.

mgdbaa

It is too bad the mother of this poor child's family is such white trash that social services doesn't have a better option than the Woodfords.
You must be a loser friend or relative of Ryan. Only SCUM would could think that family if good. Why do you think Ryan has all these problems? HHMMM, maybe something bad happened to him growing up in that home. Think about that LOSER!!

tom88

You must be a loser friend or relative of Ryan. Only SCUM would could think that family if good. Why do you think Ryan has all these problems? HHMMM, maybe something bad happened to him growing up in that home. Think about that LOSER!!
I don't know if you can read, but I didn't say the Woodford home was a good home. I don't believe it is a good home. I simply stated it was too bad that social services found the girls family to be so bad that they were forced to keep the child with the Woodford family. Don't blame me for the girls family being trash, blame them!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yep. Nut.