I jumped the gun!

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by sleuth14
I'm an excellent judge of character. I have a knack for being able to spot someone who is not themself as well.

Me too, except for my 2 ex wives.:crazy:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Vince
:yeahthat:

Just date the guy and have some fun! Quit worrying about a relationship. HAVE FUN! If you happen to start forming a serious relationship great! If not, find someone else. At the very least you'll have another friend. And you can't have too many of those.:biggrin:
Vince he doesn't want to date - he wants nookie and then to hang out with her occasionaly - which means hellos exchanged in a bar:boo:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Blondie76
Quick question - has anyone had a long term relationship with someone they met in a bar? Married them possibly?
:howdy: We've been together 21 years now - 18 of them married.

Athena1078

Social Director
ok, I am not just bashing him cause he doesn't want a committment.. I have always said that I wouldn't date someone shorter than I... I have made exceptions for the past 2 guys and it didn't work, therefore, I need to stick to my height requirement. I don't neccessarily want a commitment, but I don't want a bunch of Friends with Benefits either. I

Blondie76

Originally posted by Athena1078
ok, I am not just bashing him cause he doesn't want a committment.. I have always said that I wouldn't date someone shorter than I... I have made exceptions for the past 2 guys and it didn't work, therefore, I need to stick to my height requirement. I don't neccessarily want a commitment, but I don't want a bunch of Friends with Benefits either. I

I kinda feel the same way Athena, I'm 5'9". I definately like guys taller than me. I have dated guys shorter than me though. I don't really judge a person by their height, I'm just more attracted to tall guys.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Quick question - has anyone had a long term relationship with someone they met in a bar? Married them possibly?
:howdy: I was the bartender, he was the persistent customer. Been together almost 10 years and married for 8.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Yep, met her 13 years ago and married her 7 years ago (after living together for 5 years).

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I definately like guys taller than me. I have dated guys shorter than me though. I don't really judge a person by their height, I'm just more attracted to tall guys.

Me too. I'm 5'9" also!

Pete

Repete
Well I'm glad to see that some love connections were made at a bar. I seem to be a magnet for jerks.

You just need to start siting in the "no-jerk" section. Don't get it confused with the "no-jerking" section it is totally different.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So what's the problem? When you want sex, you give him a buzz (no pun intended). At least he was honest about it - he could've strung you along for awhile until it became clear that he wasn't a lifer.

One of my girlfriends always went after the committment-phobes - on purpose. Then she'd get bent when they wanted more. :lol: She was like, "You get 'em in bed, everyone has a good time, then they want to talk and sh*t. :duh: If I wanted to talk, I'd call a girlfriend. :duh:"
:killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by dpete2q
You just need to start siting in the "no-jerk" section. Don't get it confused with the "no-jerking" section it is totally different.
:lmao: