I jumped the gun!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Kain99
Of course it will! Bad girl Mig! :wink:
I am being honest! Realistically dating is harder the older you get because there are less "prime" selections to choose from. However, on the plus side, you really don't give a crap anymore so it doesn't matter anyway. The bad thing is you aren't in a relationship and you are starting to hit your sexual peak. Then again, you are more willing to get to know somebody for who they are instead of what they own and what they look like. Then again, you also figure since you have made it this far on your own who really needs a man anyway. So does dating get better before 30? Nope it started going downhill the minute you hit 23...

K

Kain99

Originally posted by migtig
I am being honest! Realistically dating is harder the older you get because there are less "prime" selections to choose from. However, on the plus side, you really don't give a crap anymore so it doesn't matter anyway. The bad thing is you aren't in a relationship and you are starting to hit your sexual peak. Then again, you are more willing to get to know somebody for who they are instead of what they own and what they look like. Then again, you also figure since you have made it this far on your own who really needs a man anyway. So does dating get better before 30? Nope it started going downhill the minute you hit 23...

Confusing but true I guess! :killingme

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Kain99
Confusing but true I guess! :killingme
Welcome to my world. That's why a job, transportation and a pulse are my only requirements. :rolleyes: Of course, I also have a lot of dates, and most of them are cuties, they have just been overlooked by all them tall women who have a lot of requirements. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Blondie76
You're not asking too much. I want pretty much all that, but I like guys w/ short hair - I find guys who shave they're head pretty sexy!

Want my ex husband??? He'd be a decent guy if he ever got over me. 6'3", dark hair (but shaved bald), greenish eyes, very cute, well built. Has a slightly psychotic obsession with me. :crazy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good God - where to start?

Realistically dating is harder the older you get because there are less "prime" selections to choose from.
Guys don't even start getting remotely interesting until they hit 30. I don't consider some 22 year old kid a "prime" selection.

So does dating get better after 30?
Yes. Definitely. Absolutely. See above. When you date 20 year olds, you get used to putting up with their life traumas :duh: and they don't even have the money to buy you flowers or something :duh: :duh:. Plus that, older guys are better in the rack - more experience and not inhibited. Maturity is NOT overrated!!!!! Older guys are more comfortable.

No offense to anyone, but I would choose an Otter over a Sleuth any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

medium length curly hair (like Joe Millionaire) blue eyes,
It never occurred to me to weed out potential mates based on their hair and eye color.
:bonk:

Blondie76

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Want my ex husband??? He'd be a decent guy if he ever got over me. 6'3", dark hair (but shaved bald), greenish eyes, very cute, well built. Has a slightly psychotic obsession with me. :crazy:

I'll pass...I've had my share of pyschos.

Blondie76

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Yes. Definitely. Absolutely. See above. When you date 20 year olds, you get used to putting up with their life traumas :duh: and they don't even have the money to buy you flowers or something :duh: :duh:. Plus that, older guys are better in the rack - more experience and not inhibited. Maturity is NOT overrated!!!!! Older guys are more comfortable.
:bonk:

Hmm...maybe I should date guys in their 30's. All the guys I have dated were either my age or a year or 2 younger. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One more observation before I buzz off:

I'll bet Otter and Ken King don't waste one second of their day "finding" themselves. That's so boring. Women like guys who are already "found".

K

Kain99

I agree! Older men are much better *in every way* but I stick to my philosophy..... Maturity is totally overrated!

The last thing I want is to spend time with some stuffy, old, stuck up , holier than thou person! :smile:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
older guys are better in the rack - more experience and not inhibited. Maturity is NOT overrated!!!!! Older guys are more comfortable.

The same could be said for old women too.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Hell, I just want a girl who's intelligent, ambitious, driven, responsible, and looks average or better.

See... my criteria aren't that hard to fill.
But you'd be surprised how rare such a specimen is.

"Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive and I will tell you his entire philosophy of life." - Ayn Rand

J

justhangn

Originally posted by sleuth14
Hell, I just want a girl who's intelligent, ambitious, driven, responsible, and looks average or better.

She already has a girlfriend. :biggrin:

G

giggles04

See... my criteria aren't that hard to fill.
But you'd be surprised how rare such a specimen is.

"Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive and I will tell you his entire philosophy of life." - Ayn Rand

I swear... I really think you and my sister would get along!

G

giggles04

:smile: perhaps...

Perhaps indeed- I've told her about you... she'll probably be getting in touch with you once she's back from Ocean City:biggrin: