I jumped the gun!

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by vraiblonde
At least he was honest about it - he could've strung you along for awhile until it became clear that he wasn't a lifer.

Vrai is right. Had this guy "hit it" THEN let Athena in on his intentions it would have been bad.

Blondie76

Originally posted by dpete2q
You just need to start siting in the "no-jerk" section. Don't get it confused with the "no-jerking" section it is totally different.
:roflmao:

Where is that section exactly? :wink:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
"You get 'em in bed, everyone has a good time, then they want to talk and sh*t. :duh: If I wanted to talk, I'd call a girlfriend. :duh:"
:killingme

I hate it when they open their mouth and ruin everything. :lmao:

Athena1078

Social Director
I wasn't bashing him for not wanting a relationship.. I was just disappointed. It seems that the guys I wouldn't mind relationships with only want sex, and the guys I wouldn't ever want a relationship with really want one from me. and the height thing, I am attracted to guys taller than me...(the tallest I ever dated was 7') The past 2 guys that I have dated just haven't worked out.. For some reason, guys shorter than me and I just can't get it together.. I am not against anyone for their height.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by Athena1078
Sounds like a plan.. He was shorter than me too.. that is always a bad sign.

Hey - there's nothing wrong with shorties...they're usually heavily equipped!:biggrin:

Athena1078

Social Director
Originally posted by ememdee19
Hey - there's nothing wrong with shorties...they're usually heavily equipped!:biggrin:
Nah, it just seems that way because the rest of them is small.. It's like saying I am tall, then putting me next to my family, and I look short.. You compare size with what is around.. :biggrin:

Blondie76

It seems that the guys I wouldn't mind relationships with only want sex, and the guys I wouldn't ever want a relationship with really want one from me.

I am in that situation right now.

J

justhangn

It seems that the guys I wouldn't mind relationships with only want sex, and the guys I wouldn't ever want a relationship with really want one from me.

Face it, no one is ever satisfied. :rolleyes:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Blondie76
:roflmao:

Where is that section exactly? :wink:

It's easy to find. It's the one with guys sitting around that are not perfect physical specimens, who do not have a silver tongue, and don't have a gaggle of women around them. You know, average guys.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by dpete2q
It's easy to find. It's the one with guys sitting around that are not perfect physical specimens, who do not have a silver tongue, and don't have a gaggle of women around them. You know, average guys.
He has a point. My friend was giving me advice and he said that I was scaring some because they were to shy to approach open friendly me (can you believe that) and that I needed to open my eyes wider, and boy was he right. There are soo many men out there I am amazed.

Athena1078

Social Director
I just want a guy, 6'3" or taller, medium length curly hair (like Joe Millionaire) blue eyes, nice arms, wears clothes with out stains on them, hopefully college degree, can be sarcastic and witty with me with out getting nasty, knows how to hold his liquor, laughs at my dumb jokes, thinks the world of me, and knows how to hold my attention.. AM I ASKING TO MUCH..Basically, did anyone see that teen movie "10 Things I Hate About You"? Well, if you did, I want Heath Ledger basically..

Blondie76

I just want a guy, 6'3" or taller, medium length curly hair (like Joe Millionaire) blue eyes, nice arms, wears clothes with out stains on them, hopefully college degree, can be sarcastic and witty with me with out getting nasty, knows how to hold his liquor, laughs at my dumb jokes, thinks the world of me, and knows how to hold my attention.. AM I ASKING TO MUCH..Basically, did anyone see that teen movie "10 Things I Hate About You"? Well, if you did, I want Heath Ledger basically..

You're not asking too much. I want pretty much all that, but I like guys w/ short hair - I find guys who shave they're head pretty sexy!

J

justhangn

But you're both still single......could this be a sign that you're asking for too much or just looking in the wrong place.

:lol:

K

Kain99

God I hated dating! So much blah blah blah! I feel sorry for you guys but it does get better! :wink:

Blondie76

Originally posted by justhangn
But you're both still single......could this be a sign that you're asking for too much or just looking in the wrong place.

:lol:

I would have to say looking in the wrong places...or just not looking.