I just copped a 'tude!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
So I go to the same nail place I've been going for a year and a half for a pedicure and fill. Chic starts doing my fill and in walks 2 groups of peeps -- a woman and 3 kids and 2 ladies. Second group, the one chic comes over and says "I know ur busy but can u do my nails after ur done?" The nail chic starts spattering off to her fellow asian nail peeps then says to me "can he do ur nail? I forgot she had appointment." Which I know is :bs: b/c the chic asked forher but said nothing about an apointment. I told her I could wait a couple mins but did not have all night. (Let's face it, u wouldn't feel too cooperative either! :lol:). So 10 minutes goes by and the other dude is nowhere close to being done. Meanwhile, all 6 of the peeps who came in after me are being serviced. :mad: so I grab my stuff and start to walk out and the chic says "you no wait?" "No, I no wait" I answered. Then she wanted me to pay for what she'd done so far (buff the surface of my nails ... That's it). I told her ishe could add it to her current clients bill and walked out. The owner wasn't there tonight or she wouldn't have let that shiat happen but I plan to let her know about it. :attitude:

I'm at her competitors shop now getting my nail needs serviced. :bubble:

crabcake

Screw dem biatches ... This chic is doing artsy fartsy fancy designs on my toes at no charge! :diva: I think I'll just bring all my nail biz here from now on! :really:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Screw dem biatches ... This chic is doing artsy fartsy fancy designs on my toes at no charge! :diva: I think I'll just bring all my nail biz here from now on! :really:
I love it when ur in control!!! :really:

mamissa3

Which nail place. i walked out on two in one night a while ago because one wouldnt file them down and the other wouldnt do a french manicure on me.

crabcake

mamissa3 said:
Which nail place. i walked out on two in one night a while ago because one wouldnt file them down and the other wouldnt do a french manicure on me.

It's in NC (where I live).

beamher

crabcake said:
So I go to the same nail place I've been going for a year and a half for a pedicure and fill. Chic starts doing my fill and in walks 2 groups of peeps -- a woman and 3 kids and 2 ladies. Second group, the one chic comes over and says "I know ur busy but can u do my nails after ur done?" The nail chic starts spattering off to her fellow asian nail peeps then says to me "can he do ur nail? I forgot she had appointment." Which I know is :bs: b/c the chic asked forher but said nothing about an apointment. I told her I could wait a couple mins but did not have all night. (Let's face it, u wouldn't feel too cooperative either! :lol:). So 10 minutes goes by and the other dude is nowhere close to being done. Meanwhile, all 6 of the peeps who came in after me are being serviced. :mad: so I grab my stuff and start to walk out and the chic says "you no wait?" "No, I no wait" I answered. QUOTE]

you should have said "no" initially. nothing personal, but bullcrap if i would have waited, allowed someone else to work on my nails, and then to walk out.
WTF--now if you told the initial tech hell no and if she didn't finish you would leave, that would have been up my alley. for you to have been going there that long, the other techs should have been familiar with you(and your business) and shouldn't have tried that shiat, whether the manager was there or not!! then again, some people do get comfortable with your business and think things can slide. but you have to nip it immediately!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Pasofever said:
If you were a real woman you would have knocked her lights out.. :popcorn:

I just got an image of a big broad shouldered woman with a butch haircut, 2" leather belt with her wallet shained to it, T-shirt with a pack of cigarettes rolled in one sleeve, knocking the #### out of a little asian woman. :lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Lugnut said:
I just got an image of a big broad shouldered woman with a butch haircut, 2" leather belt with her wallet shained to it, T-shirt with a pack of cigarettes rolled in one sleeve, knocking the #### out of a little asian woman. :lmao:

:roflmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Please post a pic of your fancy toes. :flowers:

Lugnut said:
I see you've met Crabcake.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Honestly, I don't think I'd care to go back to another asian quickie mart salon for nail care again. I don't typically have it done by :ahem: "professionals" to begin with - at least not anymore, and I certainly don't like giving my money away to folks who don't understand me, don't listen, don't speak english and aren't capable of more than merely nodding and holding out their hand, whether you're happy or not.

I'll go back to the full service, licensed salons. They may be more expensive, but I'll take my chances that they'll be worth it.

K

Kain99

virgovictoria said:
I'll go back to the full service, licensed salons. They may be more expensive, but I'll take my chances that they'll be worth it.
Where are they?

WishyWashy

virgovictoria said:
Honestly, I don't think I'd care to go back to another asian quickie mart salon for nail care again. I don't typically have it done by :ahem: "professionals" to begin with - at least not anymore, and I certainly don't like giving my money away to folks who don't understand me, don't listen, don't speak english and aren't capable of more than merely nodding and holding out their hand, whether you're happy or not.

Are any of these places in St. Mary's??

I just started getting pedicures now that I'm pregnant since I can't really reach my feet anymore. I have been less than impressed with the few different places I've tried and would love to go to an english speaking salon where I can explain exactly what I want done and understand their answer.

crabcake

K_Jo said:
Please post a pic of your fancy toes. :flowers:

Since you said please ...

And Huntr ...
mf.gif

Attachments

• my toes.jpg
    my toes.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 129
N

nitwhit3286

i have been to spa one nails next to best buy and kims nails in lexington park. kim has done my nails every time that I have been there!!! She knows what she is doing unlike some knuckle heads. This one guy that did mine at spa one didn't put on the glue all the way on my nail..and Kim had a fit when I went in for a fill in and she saw it. She asked "who did nail?" and she shook her head. Then she told me "you let me do nail for you, I do good work." and that was the end. been going to her ever since!